Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can Tehey Take A Normal Healthy Twenty Year Old Woman And Give Her A Man Face?

Horny

I am talking about hormones not knives and scaples. If they took a 20 year old woman who was basically fully matued, if they just juiced her to the gill, day after day, testosterone, anti estrogens, trenbolone, primo,winstrol,dbol,anadrol,eq and all the rest. Would her face eventualy become that of you standard man? WOuld the tenty previous years of feminization prvent this from happening? WHould all the estrogne she had made sealed up growth plates in her fae which could no lnger grow to reach masculine direction?

Have you ever seen a pic of Ms. Olympia Andrulla Blanchette?

That should answer your question.

Bro you make weird questions....

Does she have a dick? No... well then I wouldnt say she can be classified as a man...

this has actually been done. To see the results turn on the wwf and look for a beast named China.

Very ugly men as well!
Actually the clitoris can swell and grow to the size of a penis from gear, so you litterally can turn into a man. My doctor told me old Olympic hero Fatima Whitbread had to have hers reduced as it was turning into a dick - 3 times!

Okay check this out

http://www.andrulla.com/pictures/index.html

If u shaved her head, washed off all her makeup, taped down her breasts? or whatever is left of them, threw on a t-shirt and some jeans, that my friend would be 100% man....okay well only 1% becuz we all know the penis is 99% of what makes a man :) But she would be pretty similar looking. BTW there are many many men out there who look much more feminine then that (Im not even gonna use the word "her")

Heee heee.

I shaved my head and despite only touching AS once at low dose I have been asked whether I was male or female. I have very soft feminine features and NO facial hair. My breasts are small but definetly there. Hell at the time I was wearing hot pants, a crop top and platform boots. I suspect that the males concerned not eating properly or exercising were feeling a little inadequate. Next to a proper man my muscles are obviously feminine in nature.

My clitoris has grown but it was always on the larger side, plus now at least no man will not be able to find it!

Top Bottom