Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can overweight females use steroids?

Britta32

I'm 32 years old and 5'2" and weigh over 300 pounds. 5 years ago I weighed over 500 so i have lost a lot of weight. i have been eating a lot of salads, beans, and lean proteins. i stopped fried food. I want to get under 200 pounds and think it is time to use steroids to help me lose weight. please do not be nasty to me can i use them?

steroids are NOT fat burners. now you probably hear stories of women using var and losing weight and all that. but they also fixed their diets and exercises hard. if you are just a normal female it is best to forget steroids

you can run GW from sarms.forsale, n2slin from n2bm. both are safe for even obese women or men. run the n2slin before your meals and run the gw once a week.

get on a proper diet. please do not crash calories!! a lot of women do that and fuck up their metabolism and end up right back to where they were before. fasting is the superior way to lose fat permanently

Steroids do not burn fat so you should not use them. Stick to working on your diet. Eat less often and you will eat less food overall.

Top Bottom