Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can I just ask?

Playgirl

I understand why you can't ask in a Thread where to buy gear but why are plp so offened to be asked by PM?

Just wanted to know as I don't want to waste my money buying fake gear online.

Why does no-body like to share and help and plp seem to be quite nasty about asking for sources, Any reason?

Thankyou, :)

Part of the reason is PM's aren't considered secure.
Elitefitness offers free encrypted e-mail accounts.
Also would you trust a total stranger with your most personal secrets?

Playgirl said:
I understand why you can't ask in a Thread where to buy gear but why are plp so offened to be asked by PM?

Why does no-body like to share and help and plp seem to be quite nasty about asking for sources, Any reason?

1 - you are new....no one knows that you are a legit person.

2 - watch the pm circuit......EASY way to get ripped off

3 - if you have a question pm a mod only

well no i guess you wouldent trust a stranger but how would you get info on where to buy things if you can't get help from people?

Guss the only was is to have a frind who knows or family mamber but i don't have anyone to help or know anyone who knows about the info i want :(

feel like im going round in circles for some help. thanks for replying tho :)

You have to "put in your time" .... post often, get well known and then people will trust you. If you are new - it simply takes time. Post on various forums. It may take months .... but then again, since AAS are simply TOOLS to an already PERFECT routine and diet .... time is well served.

You are looking to buy ILLEGAL items. You wouldn't just go up to anyone on the street and ask for crack - would you?

Playgirl said:

Because steroids are illegal and how do I know you are not a cop. You only have two posts and have offered very little about yourself and training goals, stats, etc.

secure email is the only way anyone should go about asking anything of a questionable/illegal manner.

Welcome to Elite, btw :)

Top Bottom