Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can I just ask?

I hate giving out sources most of the people egger to do so for there own benefit perhaps getting something on the back end. There reason I dislike it so much is two fold one if it is someone new etc and I don’t know shit about them I could be putting someone I have done trusted business at risk. The other reason is say something happened a delay in shipment or what ever newbs get all up in arms and you got to hear them bitch about it. It is just not worth the stress.

superqt4u2nv said:
I hate giving out sources most of the people egger to do so for there own benefit perhaps getting something on the back end. There reason I dislike it so much is two fold one if it is someone new etc and I don’t know shit about them I could be putting someone I have done trusted business at risk. The other reason is say something happened a delay in shipment or what ever newbs get all up in arms and you got to hear them bitch about it. It is just not worth the stress.

Well said.

Top Bottom