Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can I build muscle & lose body fat?

jnuts

I want to build muscle in my lower body as well as my arms and shoulders , I'm 123 lbs. and 5'6 aprox. 16-18 BF. I eat clean 6 small meals a day, been following the crum cake plan but not sure if this is a good plan for building muscle while losing some BF. Right now my only simple carbs are post- workout other than that veggies and prot.alternating with prot. and fat( 3 meals of each) except for post-workout meal.
Any suggestions??
Thanx, Mrs. JNUTS

Spatts, I saw what you said to Cubanito17, would this be a good plan for me to try along w/your cutting diet?

You need to come down for a Bod Pod Spatts, I want to verify those perceptions ;)

Jnuts, it is possible to lose fat and gain muscle, especially if you're just starting out. If you're already lean and well muscled, then it is a different story.

One of my new female clients just had her second Bod Pod done last week. She's been training with me since Jan and has lost 15 lbs of fat and added 6 lbs of muscle. Occasional ECA and that's it. Just a cleaned up her standard American diet, 2 days a week of basic cardio and 3 days of weight training with me.

W6

what kind of diet does she follow and what type od cardio does she do?? I teach boxercise and muscle class 3 days a week and lift 5. I've been taking a spinning class twice a week but seems like I'm losing alot of muscle in my legs.

what ECA does she take? Thats all for now, all I usually take is a Thermogetic before I work, never tried anything else.

Just out of curiosity...I wonder how many times this question has been asked??

Sorry for the repeat question.....I'm new to this bulking, cutting lifestyle. I bet you do get sick of these same questions from the rookies :)

Top Bottom