Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can I add tanning agent to steroids?

elnas280

I’m a female and am going to compete later this year
I’m going to be using steroids on my next cycle, either winstrol or anavar. My question is about using tanning peptide melanotan with it. Would this even be okay to do or should I just run the tanning agent by itself?

melanotan2 is safe to use with steroids

but i would recommend melanotan1. it isn't as effective as 2, but it has way less side effects

the key is inject as much as you can within a time frame without making yourself sick. the lighter skin you are the more vials you need. up to 5 to achieve desired tan

inject it and wait 1-2 hours then lay in the sun or go tan. napsgear.org sells it

I’m going to be using steroids on my next cycle, either winstrol or anavar. My question is about using tanning peptide melanotan with it. Would this even be okay to do or should I just run the tanning agent by itself?

you can use melanotan 2 with aas but be careful with dose start slow

make sure you also use smaller steroid doses
like 2.5mgs anavar 2mgs winstrol
do NOT abuse steroids you'll regret it

To be clear - if you mean mix them together and inject - it's a fuck no

Top Bottom