Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can a girl take EQ for sex drive/antidepressant?

Randy_Spears

Ive got a bottle of Equigan, 50mg/ml in a 50cc vial, not enough for me but can a girl take it at low doses and how would she go about doing this? Thanks

the doc certainly has something smarter for sex drive rather than using a AAS.........

Im just curious, since I have a vial laying around that Im not using ant I know that AAS increases sex drive, which she needs to counteract the high estrogen level brought on from the depoprovera shot.

I did an 8 week eq cycle -- 300 mg/week for 4 weeks, tben upped to 400/week for a few weeks, then back down a little after I decided to bail on a planned competition in Aug. I experienced the old increased sensitivity - but wouldn't say my sex drive increased much.

Since eq isnt' an anti-estrogen I'm not sure it would "counteract" the higher estrogen in the depo. If this is a significant issue for her, perhaps she should consult her OB GYN and try a different birth control method that is less estrogen .e.g. other estrogen / progesterone BC pills.

Randy_Spears said:
Ive got a bottle of Equigan, 50mg/ml in a 50cc vial, not enough for me but can a girl take it at low doses and how would she go about doing this? Thanks
I just finished an 8 week cycle of EQ. 200mgs every 5 days. I got ALOT stronger and was able to develope fuller muscles. I guess it increased my sex drive a little. But my guy really turns me on anyway so I really couldn,t tell much difference. It certainly didn't did not counter act depression. It doesn't work that way. If anything I was more emotional. Is your gf thinking about competing?
Use it purely for BB and nothing else.

Depo-Provera is a progestin, NOT and estrogen. In fact Depo-P reduces estrogen levels to the point that osteoporosis may be a concern with long term use. High progestin levels will kill sex drive in both males and females.

EQ will NOT help estrogen levels return to normal even though it will convert to estrogen at a low level. A better bet would be an anti-progestin since the high levels of these is the most likely culprit. I would certainly not recommend you give EQ to your girl just because you have some spare stuff lying around and her sex drive is low!!!

Randy_Spears said:

Yes it will but the best thing to use is very small doses of test as it is the hormone of desire in men and women. It is not a foreign hromone to the female body like Eq.
Try the test gel for women. Your pharmacy can make you some up. Be sure to get the gel that allows for an all day time release. This will boost your test level up to the high normal range. Get your levels checked first. If it is below 30 then you could benefit from the test.
RG:)

Top Bottom