Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can estrogen help on menopause?

Timlaug

My mom is going on menopause, and she is having avery rough time. I just thought, that since this is happening becauseher estrogen is stopping, and this causes many other problems aswell, maybe she could supplement with estrogen, kinda like guys doTRT? Does such thing exist, and do people use that?

Yes, it can indeed be used for women as well, but I would get it prescribed by a doctor, because with the ladies it is a bit more complicated, and a lot more has to be taken in consideration when using exogenous estrogen.

And I guess that she would have to stay on HRT for life? Are there any side effects? She was scared of that because a person she knew got a huge belly when she got on HRT - is it a side effect, or this is normal?

Generally speaking - HRT is for the rest of your life. Correct.

Your hormones being out of balance can cause side effects like excessive body fat gain. That's why you want to work with your doctor on the HRT. You may need to continuously adjust your HRT dosage up or down to keep your hormones in the normal range.

I would get blood work done every 3 months to ensure her HRT dosages are right and everything is normal.

Top Bottom