Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Calories on Anavar, female 28 yo

that should be fine...you may feel like some sort of coke addict but..lol

a bunch of the tabs I have now showed up crushed so I had to divide em up..I just through the powder in my mouth and drank something to wash it down

Update: managed to get 20mg tablets... No need to split capsules :D
Started on 5mg twice daily and will run this for five weeks, no taper. May bump up to 15mg depending on he I feel :)

Getting dexa scan to check bf and LBM so will be tracking progress.

Keep us posted on your progress, I'd like to follow along.

BOL

Will do!!

Day three, took 5mg this morning at 7am. Second dose is at 2pm. Feeling very slight nausea and gurgling stomach which although not serious enough to stop day to day activities, still feels uncomfortable.

Calories are now sitting around 1500 per day with ~150g protein ~80g fat and the rest carbs from veges. Every fourth day I'm doing a refeed on carbs :D

How you feeling Dandy?

Feeling good!! Getting great pumps and feeling really hard. Still on 10mg (5am, 5pm) daily. Strength has slightly increased, but more noticeable is towards the end of training. I don't fatigue as much and can still lift bigger numbers at the tail end of the WO.

Having thoughts about what to do. I'm in week three now. Was originally going to do a total of 5 weeks, then off for 5 weeks, then back on for 5 weeks then off for two just before my show.

Nw I'm thinking of saying on for 6 weeks, have 3 weeks of, then another 6-7 weeks. Depending on how I look during that three week break will determine when I come off the second cycle.

Would appreciate any input :)

Ok, decision has been made. I'll stay on for a total of six weeks, come off for three, then back on for 6, then off for two.... Then show time!!!

About to start my cut diet... Ie reduce calories slowly to try to burn the fat a bit faster. Spot reduction is not a myth... Sadly it's always the spots I don't want!!! Upper bod is hard and leaned whilst hams and glutes might as well not exist for all the fat covering them... :(

No sides other than really really really thirsty... Drinking heaps!! Also... Slight insomnia if I take second 5mg too late in evening.

No visual size changes, but definitely leaner. Strength increase is moderate, endurance is great!! Hopefully I can get some size of these cycles and not just protect the existing mass from diet induced catabolism.

Legs are always last to come in for women. Be patient. :)

As far as acquiring size while on a cut... Not likely. You'll be using the var to maintain your mass, like you said. But the caloric deficit doesn't create a good environment for actual "gains". As you lean out, you'll see "gains" in terms of you'll start to see your muscles popping out (which is good and what you want), but you likely won't acquire any "new" muscle until you go into a caloric surplus once you start an off season diet. Just my two cents. :)

Update: gained 4kg of LBM, lost 6kg of fat. Confirmed by Dexa scan.

Still running cycle (yes long I know, but have had zero sides) but switched to Stanazolo 10mg daily about 5 weeks ago. Upped to 20mg Stanazolo daily last week, feeling good. Typically hungry and tired due to diet and comp prep. Sitting on 13% body fat right now with over a month to go.

Switching back to the var next week, 20mg daily and commencing clen cycle for two weeks on, one week off, then two weeks on.

Will cycle off for 12 weeks then recommence the Stana for probably 6 weeks and end with 4 weeks var for next show.

LOVE the results, visually, physically, strength wise. Happy chick!!

Top Bottom