Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Calorie deficits

taylorthompson

[FONT=&quot]I have a couple questions. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]One, I've been cutting with a calorie deficit diet for a while, however I have not been lifting, only running as I will be doing track. I cut down pretty low, but I'm still not that toned. Would adding lifting solve this problem? Also, if I ended my deficit and simply mantained, could lifting still tone up my body?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Second question: From my understandings is, when cutting you want low carbs so your body burns fat instead of all your carbs. So, while mantaining, since I'm not trying to burn any fat does it really matter how many carbs I take in?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

when you eat 'in a deficit' you will lose weight initially then stop and actually gain your weight back. it is because you are destroying your metabolic rate

when you fast instead, your metabolic rate DOES NOT drop. so fasting is the answer, not continuing to count calories as you are doing. you can read more about fasting in my signature Ebook, or you can PM me for a 1 on 1

Agreed with Steve here. You want to be fasting. Not eating art deficit. Fasting seems extreme to most but its all mental and easily doable!

Top Bottom