Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Calorie count

SisterTales

[FONT=&quot]Calorie counting sounds like a form of torture to me, and I'd much prefer to up my training and focus on paleo instead of obsessing over the numbers. If there are any of you out there that have never had to think about losing weight until it all hit you like a pile of bricks, I'd love to hear from you. I'm not sure what the right strategy is for me, but I'm really open to hearing what has worked for everyone else.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

My girlfriend and I meal prep and count calories. If you don't track it, it's hard to maintain a caloric deficit. Intermittent fasting can be helpful as well, and of course, be consistent with your cardio.

counting calories and macros is the biggest bullshit we see pushed in today's fitness world

why? cause a calorie isn't a calorie and just paying attention to macros instead of the 100X more important micro's will get you no where. 2 slices of pizza and 2 diet cokes are 500 calories. so is a cup of raw nuts. same calories! lol. but do you know anyone who got fat off eating nuts? i don't think so.

it is more important to check the INGREDIENTS in food you put in your body and not the macros on the label.. the food companies LOVE that people count calories. it means that they can continue selling suckers junk food

eating is so fucking simple: single ingredient whole organic foods +1. cooking your own food with quality ingredients.. example using coconut oil instead of canola oil.. both have the same calories but one is healthy and one is not

eating at restaurants? poor quality food. limit how much you eat out, that is what gets people into trouble

also cycling calories is very important. you eat in a deficit everyday, you are only disrupting your metabolism. some days you should eat 0 calories (fasting), some days you might eat 4000 calories. you cycle them up and down feast or famine. the only animals on earth that eat the same shit daily and same calories are animals in captivity whom also have major health problems and depression. ironically humans today following this type of diet have tremendous health problems and mental issues too. coincidence?

[FONT=&quot]Calorie counting sounds like a form of torture to me, and I'd much prefer to up my training and focus on paleo instead of obsessing over the numbers. If there are any of you out there that have never had to think about losing weight until it all hit you like a pile of bricks, I'd love to hear from you. I'm not sure what the right strategy is for me, but I'm really open to hearing what has worked for everyone else.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Start tracking everything. Set your macro goals, and follow them

counting calories and macros is the biggest bullshit we see pushed in today's fitness world

why? cause a calorie isn't a calorie and just paying attention to macros instead of the 100X more important micro's will get you no where. 2 slices of pizza and 2 diet cokes are 500 calories. so is a cup of raw nuts. same calories! lol. but do you know anyone who got fat off eating nuts? i don't think so.

it is more important to check the INGREDIENTS in food you put in your body and not the macros on the label.. the food companies LOVE that people count calories. it means that they can continue selling suckers junk food

eating is so fucking simple: single ingredient whole organic foods +1. cooking your own food with quality ingredients.. example using coconut oil instead of canola oil.. both have the same calories but one is healthy and one is not

eating at restaurants? poor quality food. limit how much you eat out, that is what gets people into trouble

also cycling calories is very important. you eat in a deficit everyday, you are only disrupting your metabolism. some days you should eat 0 calories (fasting), some days you might eat 4000 calories. you cycle them up and down feast or famine. the only animals on earth that eat the same shit daily and same calories are animals in captivity whom also have major health problems and depression. ironically humans today following this type of diet have tremendous health problems and mental issues too. coincidence?

This is so damn true everyone needs to read this if they are suffering with fat gain!

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Just count the damn calories and stop believing all this shit about eat as much meat eggs and coconut oil... then go magically balance it all out with increased workouts.

Yes, those are good things to eat but how do you know your training is burning more than you're consuming? You do know the average weight session burns a measly 100 calories an hour or so? That's even considering high intensity workouts. You simply don't burn as much as you think.

Try it, I dare you to just eat like a paleolithic human and try to out work a diet you have no clue how much calories you're getting or burning. Paleolithic era humans were probably 10x more active chasing down prey over DAYS on end before they could gorge on the kill. Modern day humans... not so much days of forced fasting plus the hunt itself...

You have to count the numbers at first, not obsess over them. It's easier than you think when you put in the work in the beginning. Know your numbers and be sure they're from your own food prep. Eat the same type of foods in the same predictable amounts then you can get loose on the counting cause you know by eyesight the rough quantity to eat and the rough number of calories it contains.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Just count the damn calories and stop believing all this shit about eat as much meat eggs and coconut oil... then go magically balance it all out with increased workouts.

Yes, those are good things to eat but how do you know your training is burning more than you're consuming? You do know the average weight session burns a measly 100 calories an hour or so? That's even considering high intensity workouts. You simply don't burn as much as you think.

Try it, I dare you to just eat like a paleolithic human and try to out work a diet you have no clue how much calories you're getting or burning. Paleolithic era humans were probably 10x more active chasing down prey over DAYS on end before they could gorge on the kill. Modern day humans... not so much days of forced fasting plus the hunt itself...

You have to count the numbers at first, not obsess over them. It's easier than you think when you put in the work in the beginning. Know your numbers and be sure they're from your own food prep. Eat the same type of foods in the same predictable amounts then you can get loose on the counting cause you know by eyesight the rough quantity to eat and the rough number of calories it contains.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

this part is completely opposite

our ancestors were very very lazy. lots of laying around during the day and at night we hid. they ate when food was available and famined when it wasn't. there was no big game hunting. most protein was from things like grubs and termites

you do bring up a good point about how we are today in the USA. we over exercise and over eat. that is why humans today are far larger than even 50 or 100 years ago and we did not evolve in that time. the US exercises and plays/watches sports more than any other country by far. our top rated things on tv and our highest paid professions are sports related.

I love your stuff Steve, and I’ve got massive respect for you but for weight loss tracking calories is a must. Calories in and calories out. It’s that simple.

Now when you start to talk body composition then it’s a different story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom