Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

caloric intake while running var

Guys hi, I'm a 29 year old female, I weight 65 kilos and 5'9 tall, my goal is to cut and I wonder what would the optimum daily caloric
intake for a cycle of 8 weeks of var at 10 mg a day, thanks.

Check out this youtube video I made on how to calculate your calorie, carb, protein and fat intake -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pE9eKEK0o7Y

A rough estimate to determine how many calories you need is to multiply your body weight (in pounds) by 15. That will give you the amount of calories needed to maintain your current body weight. If your goal is to gain weight, multiply your body weight by 17-18. If your goal is to loose weigh, multiply your body weight by 12-13.
For example, a 200 pound person would need 3000 calories to maintain his weight (200 x 15 = 3000).

Once you have determined your calorie needs. Set your protein intake. A good number to shoot for is:
1-1.5 grams of protein/pound of body weight for natural athletes
1.5-2grams of protein/pound of body weight for enhance athletes

Once you have set your protein intake, fill the rest of your calorie intake with carbohydrates and fat.

Top Bottom