Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

calluses ruining me

HoneyBooEF

my boyfriend dumped me because he said he wants a girl with soft hands and i have calluses from weight training. i am thinking about quitting weight training to get him back because he said that is what i would need to do. my question is is there a way to avoid calluses, should i get gloves or grip supporters to help?

i've had calluses for 25 years since i started weight training. it has never been an issue.

yes men like soft skin on a woman but man, your boyfriend sounds like he is jealous that you can lift more than him. find a new boyfriend and don't EVER let a guy dictate what your hobbies are like this. he is an insecure control freak PERIOD. find another guy who will view your weight training as a beautiful thing

I'm sorry to hear about that, and gloves could help with callouses. To be honest that was a huge dick move on his part, and it sounds like he was just looking for an excuse.

Calluses are like trophies! He is obviously not into fitness so you could have grown apart anyways. If you train, you will likely always have them.

Top Bottom