Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Calling out the women!!! BS and more BS.

Gymgurl said:
For god's sake just call em out and get it over with if there is a problem. I would like to see if anyone else has these problems with the board...

Calm down sweetcakes :horny:

The only folks who have an issue over there are(in general) the ones who post up stupid shit like:

"Whats the best drug for fat loss"

or

"My boyfriend said I need Winny"

The general reaction is...post up your diet and stats so that a reasonable answer can be given.

I have never EVER seen a thread in 5 years that did not get a LOT of fantastic advice and comments when the(MY) simple rules are followed.

Would you give Winny to a chick who wants to lose weight when they arent even on a diet/cardio/lifting plan??

I sure as hell hope not.

If anyone has a problem with that - pm me or post a thread over there - I am NOT that difficult to find.

99% of the time when women post here about AAS they are uninformed and clueless. If they cannot stand being called on their "cluelessness" then so be it. If they cannot take responsibility for their own body, then again, so be it.

AAS is not something that should be taken lightly and if you cannot handle some critisism about a plan - then why even post about it? One point of these boards is to get FEEDBACK - good and bad. If you want smoke blown up your ass, this ain't the place. Most of us here do not recommend AAS haphazardly. Personally, I try to discourage it - because it is usually UNNECESSARY.

Why do I think that? Because I have been there - I have taken several things, and only now realize who freaking unecessary it was. I have never lied about my use nor have I tried to hide it. It has been SEVERAL years since I used, and I never will again (well, never say never, I guess!) But I will say that it was stupid. The results I got were good - but nothing that I could not have achieved naturally. Nothing "bad" happened, but AAS use silly for me. And it is silly for MANY people. Especially those females who want to take it "to lose weight", "because my boyfriend got ripped taking Winny", etc etc.

As for Clen, it is crap for most people. There are better OTC products IMO. And that is simply the point of the board - to express your viewpoint and share ideas. If I think Clen is crap, I am going to say it. If you do not want to hear it, then ignore me. No harm no foul. But if someone ASKS for an opinion, don't bitch about the opinions given.

As for AF products - they are good, plain and simple. I love the ones I have tried. And I have tried SO MANY products from various people/companies. This was MY experience. Again, take it for what you wish. If you feel like *I* am pimping AF products - then so be it. Ignore me.

And life goes on.

So this post came in yesterday:
“hello i just became a platinum member and i am not exaclty where i should post this but i thought to try here. I am a 30 year old woman who wants to compete in figure in the summer. My goal is a lean bulk, in which i can gain muscle and lose body fat. I am currently on hgh 2 iu's per day, and a few weeks a go i started to take a small dose of masteron/tren mix three days a week. My friend added to her regimen a lil prop as well. I wanted some suggestions as well as how long to stay on each . Thank you.”

My reply the typical reply that is given is stated below ….
"I only know the all Natural lean way to gain muscle... I'm not familiar with the drugs you are on. Why not start a log showing your weight, food you are eating, weights, cardio, background, etc.. that way people can assist you more on your goals... I don't think I would care for someone throwing ideas at me and they don't even know who I am or what I have been doing so spill it...."

If someone wants to know specific answers why not ask specific questions. How can someone just post up hey I’m taking this drug because so-and-so told me it would help me. They are already taking it but then after the fact want to make sure they are doing it right. Why not find the answers before being stupid with your body and doing dumb sh!t like listening to other idiots (the trend seems to be their boyfriend told them to take it). If you think we all drink here, you haven’t been around enough to suggest that. Yes there are a few drinkers some still here other’s left… Drinking another drug… as long as it’s in moderation and it’s up to the individual consuming it then that’s on them. Don’t be putting 1 or 2 girls’ drug habits on everyone. I don't use ANY AF supps at the current time, only 10-12 weeks out of the year.

Last edited:
I find it interesting that this was actually posted on the Steroids board..not here

LMAO

I think that “Between the individuals, like between the nations, the respect to the other people's right THAT is peace”.
Fix your life or your deficencies elsewhere...Look into yourself and respect others.

Also ......

While I do agree that there are many people who do some kind of "enhancement" without telling about it, I do not think it is intended to decive or be sneaky. I think most people here ahve a "don't ask don't tell" thought process. They don't share their use for whatever reason.

While I respect that, I do find it irritating. It is very misleading to post a progress thread or pictures without sharing EVERYTHING you have done to get where you are. it can be frustrating for those beginning. But it is also not fair to rip on those who make the choice not to share - it is their choice.

As for women who don't feel welcome to post here, I can understand that in some ways. But I can tell you that if a woman who posts "I have some Var, how should I do it?" as their first post .... well, they are going to get some advice on diet and training first. We do not know WHAT the person's base is or what they eat or what their goals are. It is IRRESPONSIBLE to dole out advice without knowing a few simple things. And I for one, do NOT feel comfortable giving blanket doseing advice without knowing DETAILS. Plus, as anyone well-versed in AAS knows, if your diet and training are not SET then AAS use is silly and stupid.

If a woman wants advice on a compound or something else - then give details. The more information they give, the better information they will receive. if you cannot take the time to type out info on yourself and help US guide you - well then, maybe we shouldn't take the time either.

If you or anyone else does not like what a particular person has to say - the joy of the internet is that you can IGNORE that person. A lot of people find me too sarcastic - okay, I will readily admit that I am sarcastic and blunt. But I also have helped a ton of people when they take the time to give me info on themselves and are taking responsiblity for their diet/training/AAS use.

And as far as drinking - I am not privvy to what people do in their private lives. I personally do not remember seeing many posts on drinking over here. Maybe there are some, and I missed them. I am not very good about reading Logs (too much misc info to weed through) so maybe it is in those. But regardless, not sure why you are concerned with someone's personal choices. But whatever floats your boat.

I think a more useful post would have been to PM the particular people with your issues. Or at least, discuss these issues here - not hide on the AAS Board. Ya know?

I count 7 or so threads ragrading gear/clen usage not including the daily blogs which mention gear usage

Top Bottom