Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Calling out the women!!! BS and more BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

musclehealth

I have always reccomended EF female section to friends. I have recently only had BAD things to say about the section. To start off a few female members who I wont mention are bad liars. They say they are natural, but I find them on other BB'ing website's and openly speak of taking certain drugs. They bash on people asking about clen, Var or any female related drugs. Another thing that pisses me off is the HUGE list of AF products they use and bash on anything else. One member on there says that clen sucks and its bad for you but says she takes just about every AF store product. YOu cant tell me that taking that many pills a day can be healthy. Its bull****.
Girls come to the site for info. Many get bashed for diets etc...yes diet is extremely important, but weather they recieve help or not they will still do the drug. Atleast give them some soft of guidence. They talk about diet yet half of them drink!

1. if you have an issue with the womens board post this there.

2. Since you have singled out AF, if you actually did some research on the ingredients in even thermorexin or cardio breeze you would find that most of the ingredients provide significant health benefits. As far as supps like glucorell, Sesapure and Levorex they are healthy for you. Their health benefits probably outweigh their fat loss benefits. the fat loss that they provide is a benefit of their impacts on various aspects of metabolism, healthy impacts on metabolism. So "taking lots of pills", these pills in particular is a HELL of a lot healthier than taking clenbuterol.

3. as far as your other complaints about diet reccomendations and alcohol consumption, you need to take that up with the individuals whom you have issue with.

I was going to say the same thing....we are not all liars and I for one do not use anything but I am not a BB either....You need to talk to the girls that you have a problem with....call em out....why not if it is true

I love EF women. You need a good spanky from GG :Gymgurl

i don't understand it - if you have an issue with a few chicks on the womens forum, why post it here... they may not see this so what's the point :confused:

I somewhat agree bro, my girl has been there a few times to ask for help and she has told me she can't stand some of the people there.....and im not going to name any names. But she has told me she doesn't feel comfortable asking any questions there on anabolics and when she does all she gets is certain females telling her she needs to stay away from anabolics, use certain supplements etc, when i would bet my bank account she looks better already than some of those girls posting there.

so bro, believe me, i know where you are coming from, and you and your girl aren't the only ones that have noticed this. And the EF women's board has been a topic of conversation on other bodybuilding boards too for just this reason

drrman said:
I somewhat agree bro, my girl has been there a few times to ask for help and she has told me she can't stand some of the people there.....and im not going to name any names. But she has told me she doesn't feel comfortable asking any questions there on anabolics and when she does all she gets is certain females telling her she needs to stay away from anabolics, use certain supplements etc, when i would bet my bank account she looks better already than some of those girls posting there.

so bro, believe me, i know where you are coming from, and you and your girl aren't the only ones that have noticed this. And the EF women's board has been a topic of conversation on other bodybuilding boards too for just this reason

I knew I was not the only one who felt this way. Other boards I am on they QUESTION nothing. They help you out and dont offend you. It sucks but it feels like a marketing scheme more then anything.

For god's sake just call em out and get it over with if there is a problem. I would like to see if anyone else has these problems with the board...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom