Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Calling out the women!!! BS and more BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are quite proud when people get "toasted over there" arent you?

People making fun of my questions does not bother me at all dawg so you're wasting your time. I'm too old for that shit.

I'm pretty sure you have already done a full and complete search of all my posts since the day I joined.

Anyway, you seem quite sensitive...did somebody sub estro in your testo? better get that shit tested. Even the female mods over there don't give a shit about this thread.

heavy_duty said:
You are quite proud when people get "toasted over there" arent you?

People making fun of my questions does not bother me at all dawg so you're wasting your time. I'm too old for that shit.

I'm pretty sure you have already done a full and complete search of all my posts since the day I joined.

Anyway, you seem quite sensitive...did somebody sub estro in your testo? better get that shit tested. Even the female mods over there don't give a shit about this thread.

That's because they dont venture over here.

You are the one that started all this "flamed" business...Im simply calling you out on it.

Put up the proof or let it go.

There is nothing for me to let go. People get flamed there all the time, it's the "female flame" a bit different than the guys.

The women will not deny this.

heavy_duty said:
There is nothing for me to let go. People get flamed there all the time, it's the "female flame" a bit different than the guys.

The women will not deny this.

Same applies here...and on training.....etc etc etc.

anyone who posts "what is the best drug for fat loss?" while not on a diet or lifting or doing cardio will get flamed.

I know that you do not disagree with this.

this thread is done. really, there are different opinions here and people handle situations differently. Perhaps everyone should take something from this and perhaps everyone can make the board experience more pleasant AND informative.

women and AAS is a "strong opinion" topic, including all the associated psychosocial motivations behind use, all you can ask for is a little more understanding and patience from both sides.

if you dont like someones posting style, send them a polite PM first. this kind of open attack and defense really just makes people bitter.

NOTE- if you feel this thread should not be closed, feel free to PM and discuss why. if there is good reason to re-open this "discussion", then it will be re-opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom