Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Calling out the women!!! BS and more BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
macrophage69alpha said:
hmmmm... so much to be said here... but will keep it simple.

women and men are biologically different, when it comes to steroids they are very different. The impact that steroids can have on at the the traditional definition of what is female is quite significant (so strong opinions about there "frivolous use" is to be expected) such is not the case with men (or at least much easier to deal with).

When it comes to body image and body image issues there used to be a greater difference. That being said certain environmental and cultural changes have to some extent muted BOTH of these differences both in hormonal balance(somewhat) and psychosocial pressures(more so).

thats just a ramble... take from it what you will...

:)

The Shadow said:
One other thought

The training board doesnt answer a lot of gear questions in general....and only after solid information has been given.

The Women's Board is NOT a gear board any more than the training board is a GEAR board.

I dont see anyone bitching about that forum.

Why is that??

They go to the gear board to ask questions. When there's "female" in front of any question, they all get lumped in the women's board.

drrman said:
I somewhat agree bro, my girl has been there a few times to ask for help and she has told me she can't stand some of the people there.....and im not going to name any names. But she has told me she doesn't feel comfortable asking any questions there on anabolics and when she does all she gets is certain females telling her she needs to stay away from anabolics, use certain supplements etc, when i would bet my bank account she looks better already than some of those girls posting there.

so bro, believe me, i know where you are coming from, and you and your girl aren't the only ones that have noticed this. And the EF women's board has been a topic of conversation on other bodybuilding boards too for just this reason

velvett said:
You're just being thick headed for some reason.

If I clarify that I am not agreeing with you I am thick headed?

You're being such a woman.

I'll be laughing about this post every time I think about it. You sooo set yourself up.

Reactions: bw1
Ulter said:
If I clarify that I am not agreeing with you I am thick headed?

You're being such a woman.

I'll be laughing about this post every time I think about it. You sooo set yourself up.

I love you too.

ps. I'm more thickheaded than you - just ask Shadow.
:)

We don't have to agree - It has been my personal experience then men and women even with the very same "issue" do not take action the same way nor do they do it for the same reasons - so while it might be similar for some people of different sex it's not the same.

And the focus is not really on body issues - it's just a factor, which clearly I failed to express very well.

heavy_duty said:
it IS funny though that the person most sensitive & defensive about the women forum is a fucking DUDE! :stilleto:

...perhaps the reason is that the complaint was posted over HERE as opposed to the Women's Forum where it belonged.

Talk about a lack of testicular fortitude.....

I do take offense when somone posts that there was an issue "over a year" ago and yet nobody will give specifics. The response is "well, it was over a year ago".....if that is the case why bring it up now??

I respect your feelings - but don't be hypocritical and state that you dont refer any females over there and yet YOU are there posting some of the most inane, pedantic shit I have ever seen - hence the link about gear and pregnancy.

IF the board is so shitty - why post over there??

If any of you will take 5 minutes and so some digging, you will find that a LOT of the threads concerning gear usage pop up over there because no one HERE will take the time to help.

The response is "go to the women's board".

That inidcates one of two things:

1 - Lack of knowledge concering females and gear usage.
2 - Lack of effort to help.

I personally think it a combination of both as I see males teling the females to finish up with PCT etc.

If you do not like the way things are handled over there......don't post.

Simple.

OR better yet - send a complaint to Digger or Admin.

One has to post there a couple of times to see how "shitty" it is, so yes it took me a few posts to figure it out.

The Bro's who direct women to the forum probably don't read the forum for as to get a straight answer on gear it is totally useless. On the gear forum, you normally just get straight answers to straight questions.

ps. I have a few private messages from women who are there all the time... telling me its a great place to sound-off but TOTALLY USELESS for those who use steroids.

Time for a women's steroid forum where anybody can post without being flamed by one stud or one diva who runs the show!

green karma to the bro who started this thread

The Shadow said:
...perhaps the reason is that the complaint was posted over HERE as opposed to the Women's Forum where it belonged.

Talk about a lack of testicular fortitude.....

I do take offense when somone posts that there was an issue "over a year" ago and yet nobody will give specifics. The response is "well, it was over a year ago".....if that is the case why bring it up now??

I respect your feelings - but don't be hypocritical and state that you dont refer any females over there and yet YOU are there posting some of the most inane, pedantic shit I have ever seen - hence the link about gear and pregnancy.

IF the board is so shitty - why post over there??

If any of you will take 5 minutes and so some digging, you will find that a LOT of the threads concerning gear usage pop up over there because no one HERE will take the time to help.

The response is "go to the women's board".

That inidcates one of two things:

1 - Lack of knowledge concering females and gear usage.
2 - Lack of effort to help.

I personally think it a combination of both as I see males teling the females to finish up with PCT etc.

If you do not like the way things are handled over there......don't post.

Simple.

OR better yet - send a complaint to Digger or Admin.

heavy_duty said:
One has to post there a couple of times to see how "shitty" it is, so yes it took me a few posts to figure it out.

The Bro's who direct women to the forum probably don't read the forum for as to get a straight answer on gear it is totally useless. On the gear forum, you normally just get straight answers to straight questions.

REALLY??

THAT SHOWS HOW LITTLE YOU TRULY KNOW.

ps. I have a few private messages from women who are there all the time... telling me its a great place to sound-off but TOTALLY USELESS for those who use steroids.

GREAT....HOPE THEY FIND A SUITABLE FORUM...THIS ONE PERHAPS.

Time for a women's steroid forum where anybody can post without being flamed by one stud or one diva who runs the show!

green karma to the bro who started this thread

Flamed??

Well...you have gotten fairly toasted over there - that is pretty clear.

It's time for you to put up or shut up my friend.

Post a link to a thread in which you think ANYONE was unfairly flamed.

You are plat - you can search any and all threads.

Hey...make it easy on yourself...post any thread by YOU in which you have been "flamed" unfairly.

Otherwise you are simply bitching to be bitching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom