x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Calling out the women!!! BS and more BS.

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Calling out the women!!! BS and more BS. within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: I have always reccomended EF female section to friends. I have recently only had BAD things to say about the section. To start off a few female members who I wont mention are bad liars. They say they are natural, but I find them on other BB'ing website's and openly speak of taking certain drugs. They bash on people asking about clen, Var or any female related drugs. Another thing that pisses me off is the HUGE list of AF products they use and bash on anything else. One member on there says that

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    The Shadow

Re: Calling out the women!!! BS and more BS.

Quote Quote posted by heavy_duty
    ANYWAY it's a clique forum, I never tell women to go there.
    LMAO...YOU are there though, asking things like:

"What gear will cause a positive on a pregnancy test"

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/sh...87&postcount=1

LOL

The Shadow

One other thought

The training board doesnt answer a lot of gear questions in general....and only after solid information has been given.

The Women's Board is NOT a gear board any more than the training board is a GEAR board.

I dont see anyone bitching about that forum.

Why is that??

is it true that chicks who use have pimply butts?

The Shadow

Quote Quote posted by HumanTarget
    is it true that chicks who use have pimply butts?

No idea.

I trained a state level bber a few years ago who was hititng it hard....you could see her "package" thru her spandex shorts

UG

i see'd some girilla's with plenty-o-facial hair. and i go bananas over those squared off jaws. and why the hell is it that bodybuilder chicks have the most jacked up feet? straight up Hammertime.

Elite Mentor

Quote Quote posted by Ulter
    No, I didn't agree with you saying "women in general tend to have more body issues that men don't have (as often). "
    That's why I posted you need to read up on men. Your opinion appears to be only from a women's point of view.

If we're talking about men and women coming here, and I only pointed out that we were, I think they are equal. I also think that yes, in general, they do take the same paths. So I disagree with, "Men and women do not take the same path"

You think that eating disorders that are more common among women are a factor in why they are here? I think the statistics on eating disorders would be a digression from the discussion.

And I am soooo done with this thread.

You're just being thick headed for some reason.

I said GENERALLY
    I also said they behave differently.

Men and women are GENERALLY not alike - we do not think alike nor do we behave alike and when we do it's not the norm.

And yes, it is a digression.

*** who pissed in your oats?

Sheeeesh

Elite Mentor

Quote Quote posted by The Shadow
    One other thought

The training board doesnt answer a lot of gear questions in general....and only after solid information has been given.

The Women's Board is NOT a gear board any more than the training board is a GEAR board.

Why is that??
    I guess there's no VAGINA envy there.

I guess some people are just pissed they can't get the answers they want to support what they say to make their girlfriends believe that taking the same gear as them will make them "tone up" faster.

Dunno but this thread is rather amusing as it's in THE AS FORUM and not start in the actual forum it is bitching about.

But I digress...

I would welcome specific AS forum for women with the women's forums - hell we have "girl talk" that hardly get posted on...

Da Pope

hmmmm... so much to be said here... but will keep it simple.

women and men are biologically different, when it comes to steroids they are very different. The impact that steroids can have on at the the traditional definition of what is female is quite significant (so strong opinions about there "frivolous use" is to be expected) such is not the case with men (or at least much easier to deal with).

When it comes to body image and body image issues there used to be a greater difference. That being said certain environmental and cultural changes have to some extent muted BOTH of these differences both in hormonal balance(somewhat) and psychosocial pressures(more so).

thats just a ramble... take from it what you will...

Elite Mentor

Quote Quote posted by macrophage69alpha
    hmmmm... so much to be said here... but will keep it simple.

women and men are biologically different, when it comes to steroids they are very different. The impact that steroids can have on at the the traditional definition of what is female is quite significant (so strong opinions about there "frivolous use" is to be expected) such is not the case with men (or at least much easier to deal with).

When it comes to body image and body image issues there used to be a greater difference. That being said certain environmental and cultural changes have to some extent muted BOTH of these differences both in hormonal balance(somewhat) and psychosocial pressures(more so).

thats just a ramble... take from it what you will...

Quote Quote posted by The Shadow
    One other thought

Why is that??

They go to the gear board to ask questions. When there's "female" in front of any question, they all get lumped in the women's board.