Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Calling out the women!!! BS and more BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never had issues with EF girls...in fact, they're hot! I just find somewhat hilarious that attitude of:

poster: What color is your car?
EF girls: post your stats, diet and workout routine first

poster: do you buy thongs at the 99 cent store?
EF girls: post your diet and stats first and stay away from T3 or clen!! you don't need that!!!!

If someone is contradicting themselves by posting something here and something completely different on another board than call them out.

I think AS is handled appropriately on the women's board - women in general tend to have more body issues that men don't have (as often). Women tend to look for the magic pill, they are led my media reports - what crash diet Nicole Richie or the like was on to look like an 80lb girl with an ED - the very DAY clen hit the trash rags a flood of clen posts showed up - coincidence - hell no.

Now that I've said that the women's board in IMO is the best it has been for women in general since I've been here but I have to agree with Rottenwillow who brought it up a few months ago - there should be a separate board specifically for Women and AS (like IT for example).

1 - People can freely ask what they want
2 - People who feel hesitant to speak up can talk all they want about what they are doing
3 - The right people - the experienced and knowledgeable people can help direct those in need of such information into the right direction.

I think nutrition/diet for fat loss and muscle gain and nutrition/diet for fat loss and muscle gain while "on" are two different animals and should be handled as such (just my opinion - I don't expect others to agree).

The current women's board and this AS is not the right place for AS use and research for women. SO I guess what I am saying is there's room for improvement and addition but not necessarily for change on that board as it is currently.

Where's Sassy???
I know she's say something brilliant.

ps. CLEN SUCKS ASS! - but YMMV
:D

women in general tend to have more body issues that men don't have (as often).
Read: Muscle Dysmorphia The Adonis Complex by Harrison Pope.

I think one of the reasons that obese women outnumber obese men by 30% is that women in general DO NOT have body issues to the extent they will change their lifestyle.

But we're not talking about the general population. We're talking about people who come HERE for advice. That's the top few percent. The top few that have the most body issues, male or female.

and heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere's sassy :sassy:

If there was a specific AAS subsection of the women's board it might help focus discussion a little more. As a "vet" of many boards, even ones that are very steroid oriented, it scares the shit out of me the questions and contexts that women (or men on their behalf) show up with. And its not improved over the last 6 years even w/ the proliferation of steroid boards and the internet in general. To that end, yea it gets real freakin' old to answer the same questions over & over, and ones where literally common sense is tossed.

HOWEVER, if you eliminate the people who simply have no business cycling (i.e. think var is as easy to use as Slimfast and they will be a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader in a week, and they eat "pretty healthy" but wanna lean up but not look like The Hulk. OK get past them and there are some sort of informed girls looking to make sense of what they've researched, been told, etc. And you cannot get up in people's shit if they 'heard something" about whatever they are talking about if at least they are doing some research. Because, again I challenge ANYONE to have gone to research steroids w/o getting some sort of input from someone. That's just how you hear about anything that is not politically correct to talk about in "polite company". So you start asking questions. It a long self-education process to learn about steroids & women because you can find some stuff but not much - so you ask. To that end, I agree it doesn't get much to slam people for having interest in steroids. Welcome to EF - the most recent group of girls is great and have created a great ambiance on the women's board, but its a fuckign steroid board. You can't isolate the women's board and assume people will stay away. EF has a well-established reputation for discussion of steroids. It is different from the old days, but that also reflects the change in the use and availability environment as well - more law crackdowns, increased growth of web-based / UG labs, the peaking and rebound weirdness of women's BB. In 1999, figure didn't exist. So you are more likely to have found a more hardcore base of female users. Figure has significantly lower barriers to entry - if it didn't I can guarantee you wouldn't find newbies more able to engage in this competition after a short history of training. No slam on the current girls, but it just wasn't that way before. So now there's this really weird dynamic where the BB girls are getting softer (as required by the federations) but the figure girls, at least at the national level are still getting harder & harder. Thus you see girls coming out of the woodwork w/ a very beginner level base of lifting history but getting advice from former hardcore people for a relatively softcore sport that is thinking it needs to go hardcore. (Make sense?) That's where you get the queries for the hard stuff w/o the history of diet & training behind it.

To the end of the great base of newbie girls here - I will be very honest in that it is not far from being a natural progression from natural amatuer competition to untested amateur competition. Cuz that's where the bar has been set at the national level and if you don't have gifted genetics and you want to progress in the ranks, you will most definitely start exploring the dark side. Its just ignorant to think you wont' at least think about it when you see the trophies going to other people. Its another evil of the evolution of this sport. And also the source of the hypocrisy of it. Welcome to the sport. Take it or leave it. You can take it on your terms and hope you get that perfect combination of best body on the stage, the judges' eye, excellent posing & stage presence and possibly w/ the choice of staying in the natural / tested federations - but if you are looking for a pro card in the IFBB, uh.... time to get educated.

So EF will never not get questions about women & AAS. The dynamic here chooses to spend time emphasizing diet & training, but w/ time you may see more competitors, etc. Its always changing. I guess for the moment, it is what it is, if I had to choose between being more conservative on the diet & training side or more aggressive on the drug side I'd say go w/ the diet & training. If someone needs to know things then I have no problem suggesting some other resources. But to say EF is responsible for every freeking girl that comes on this board and won't take the time to have the discussion, then I guess it will go as it is. I think we do need to lay off the judgement a bit just because it doens't get anyone anywhere. And at the end of the day - guess what - its the interwebs and you've been given the caveats. Its still your own personal experiment.

LOL ... long winded enough ?

Ulter said:

I think one of the reasons that obese women outnumber obese men by 30% is that women in general DO NOT have body issues to the extent they will change their lifestyle.

But we're not talking about the general population. We're talking about people who come HERE for advice. That's the top few percent. The top few that have the most body issues, male or female.

This is true! I here so many women say that I couldn't understand why they felt the way they did about there body.The fact is men have been dealing with body image for the last 3000 years.From the perfect male body image of the Egyptians to the Greeks to the Romans on up to Conan :) .

Ulter said:

Without realizing it - you agreed with me.

Men and women do not take the same path (generally not always) to achieve the look they want for their body.

And yes, we are talking about people looking for advice - I believe I covered that as well though.

How about posting some stats on eating disorders men vs. women as well.

For all those years men were also measured by many other aspects as well whereas women have generally been relegated to relying on looks. Back in the 80s Linda Ellerbee got booted off her TV news program cuz she wasnt' "hot enough" and yet people who look like Walter Cronkite, Chris whatever who does Hardball, and all the others still get away w/ keeping their job & their great levels of respect. You pretty much can't even make a comparison between the importance of body image between men & women. In individual cases you can, but across the board, no comparison whatsoever.

ROTFLMFAO

DJ_UFO said:
I've never had issues with EF girls...in fact, they're hot! I just find somewhat hilarious that attitude of:

poster: What color is your car?
EF girls: post your stats, diet and workout routine first

poster: do you buy thongs at the 99 cent store?
EF girls: post your diet and stats first and stay away from T3 or clen!! you don't need that!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom