Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Calling out the women!!! BS and more BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it's not. What the old time vets do, at least this one, is to post, "you need to read more and learn about what you're doing". I do get crazy about the 349th time I see, "I got some dbol what do I do with it?" Or will anavar give me more keepable gains than dbol?" LOL!!

LOL

I see that all the time...here and on the womens board.

Knowledge is NOT power...APPLIED knowledge is power.

I am all about knowing what you are getting in to

Muscleheath, You have to understand what some of these women are trying to do. Keep this board real. There are far too many women that risk their health out of laziness. Many women here are trying to help women avoid making mistakes they may have made years ago. I know and have known far to many women that got advice on things they were not ready for at other boards. So It can be a good thing by their looking for more info when girl asks questions.

As far as AF Store. I'm not one to push any source or products. Years ago my girl wanted to try clen and I was very against it. I tried a few AF products and was very happy. Since then we have tried many other brands and still stick with AF. Their Creatine for example is better than any we have tried, and we tried alot. So I think it's not really a marketing push. Their stuff is good.

Sorry for the rant....

nsashbl01 said:
Muscleheath, You have to understand what some of these women are trying to do. Keep this board real. There are far too many women that risk their health out of laziness. Many women here are trying to help women avoid making mistakes they may have made years ago. I know and have known far to many women that got advice on things they were not ready for at other boards. So It can be a good thing by their looking for more info when girl asks questions.

As far as AF Store. I'm not one to push any source or products. Years ago my girl wanted to try clen and I was very against it. I tried a few AF products and was very happy. Since then we have tried many other brands and still stick with AF. Their Creatine for example is better than any we have tried, and we tried alot. So I think it's not really a marketing push. Their stuff is good.

Sorry for the rant....

Understandable. What im saying is that there is way 2 much bashing. Rather the helping out they scare members away. Its not right. All other boards(which I visit A LOT more often) help their members. Its all clicks and crap.

Ulter said:
No it's not. What the old time vets do, at least this one, is to post, "you need to read more and learn about what you're doing". I do get crazy about the 349th time I see, "I got some dbol what do I do with it?" Or will anavar give me more keepable gains than dbol?" LOL!!

It is our obligation if we want to be leaders, if we really want AAS to get the correct view from society. Hell, don't you think I get tired of explaining a 12MAT Option Arm to a client? I have to explain the entire loan on average 3-4 times per client, seeing 10-15 new clients/wk and doing annually, quarterly, and some times monthly reviews and explaining it again.. Sure I get tired of the questions. I am a leader. You are using Elitefitness as a vehicle to sell your products. I"m not bashing your products at all, hell, shit, I have nothing but great things to say about your products. In fact, I get PMs all the time asking about Oxycalm and AIFM and YES.. Do I get tired of answering those questions? FUCK NO, b/c I stand for something I believe in. I stand for what i do for a living and I stand for products that work.

Before I found the company I worked for I was a cynical personal trainer. YES, I truly wanted to help people out and get them in better physical shape, but in order to do so I had to focus on their negatives, on their weaknesses and over time I brainwashed myself into cynicism.. Now, I have the opportunity to truly change a family's financial situation and I love it. I feel like fucking superman. I've already had to hand over 2 Death Claims. Do you know how fucking great it feels to hand over a 500,000 check to a pregnant woman who just lost her husband? yeah, she didn't want any insurance she didn't "NEED IT" but I convinced her that it was the best thing for her at the time. Thank god I had the persistancy to do so, else she'd be totally screwed.

You know what, we should all feel happy everytime some knucklehead comes on here and says "eh yo, i got this 100 pink little tab things, how many should i take a day and how jacked do you think i'll be? should i use cell tech too"!!! You should be proud that you are informing this individual that it's not the best thing for him. Hell, at least people are fucking coming to us for help and not just swallowing down pills..

100 years from now my children are going to be on this earth without me. I want to positively influence as many people as I can. Hell, if I can tell some 18 year old to not do dbol and to work on his diet and train properly first and he turns his life around and makes something of himself because of my words, I have done my fucking job. I have influenced one more person on this earth who my children have to live with.

T-Matt

So So True and any guy who mentions gear over there gets bashed, flamed then chased away.

I believe there is only 1 male permitted to answer questions over there.

Most of your questions will be answered with questions NOT answers!

It is a useless forum for women researching steroids, but a great place to blog your life-story!

musclehealth said:
I have always reccomended EF female section to friends. I have recently only had BAD things to say about the section. To start off a few female members who I wont mention are bad liars. They say they are natural, but I find them on other BB'ing website's and openly speak of taking certain drugs. They bash on people asking about clen, Var or any female related drugs. Another thing that pisses me off is the HUGE list of AF products they use and bash on anything else. One member on there says that clen sucks and its bad for you but says she takes just about every AF store product. YOu cant tell me that taking that many pills a day can be healthy. Its bull****.
Girls come to the site for info. Many get bashed for diets etc...yes diet is extremely important, but weather they recieve help or not they will still do the drug. Atleast give them some soft of guidence. They talk about diet yet half of them drink!

heavy_duty said:
So So True and any guy who mentions gear over there gets bashed, flamed then chased away.

It is a useless forum for women researching steroids, but a great place to blog your life-story!
shit ill go over there and talk about aas all day with all the chicks.they can kiss my ass if they dont like it.ill even help them get some to. :evil:

heavy_duty said:

LMFAO

Its because a guy will pop on and say - I want my chick to get her ass in shape...how much test??

Or this one:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6597387&postcount=1

Here's another one:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=467434

You started the pissyness with your terrible attitude.

Mr X even suggested that in your case - a stack wasnt necessary

Guys suggesteing that chicks(non compet) hit up DBOL....but make it a "short" cycle, when everyone agrees that short cycles are 2 weeks or less.

Some of you guys are revisionist historians.

Look through the threads over there and tell me that help isnt READILY given when appropriate info is provided.

Bottom line....if you dont like it.....dont post on it.

Pretty f'ning simple

The Shadow said:
LMFAO

Its because a guy will pop on and say - I want my chick to get her ass in shape...how much test??

Or this one:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6597387&postcount=1

Here's another one:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=467434

You started the pissyness with your terrible attitude.

Mr X even suggested that in your case - a stack wasnt necessary

Guys suggesteing that chicks(non compet) hit up DBOL....but make it a "short" cycle, when everyone agrees that short cycles are 2 weeks or less.

Some of you guys are revisionist historians.

Look through the threads over there and tell me that help isnt READILY given when appropriate info is provided.

Bottom line....if you dont like it.....dont post on it.

Pretty f'ning simple

the exact reason why many don't my friend.....exactly

they dont' like it so they don't post

drrman said:
the exact reason why many don't my friend.....exactly

they dont' like it so they don't post

...but someone WILL start a thread on another board about it...

Classy.

I'm willing to be that the folks who are bitching are the folks who popped on, asked a question and expected an answer without any background information.

You(in general on the thread) guys seemed to avoid my questions as well.

Would you tell a chick to hop on clen to lose weight when a diet isnt being followed??

I didnt think so.

anyone who wants to continue it - pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom