Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Calling All Ladies

caligirl85

I know you're out there!! Let's do a check in and revive this forum!

Summer is almost here and if you're anything like me, you could use some extra support knowing other women are out there grinding away at their fitness and health.

Post up a hello! I'd love to see who's out there. :)

Hi, looking for some Clen advice. I have seen several posts but they are older. What is the recommended dosage? I have seen most common a cycle of two weeks starting with 20mcg. I am 5'3 130lbs 19%bf

How does this look?

40/40/60/60/60/80/80
80/80/60/60/60/40/40

I'd do a day or two at 20. It just allows you to test out your response to sides. You can feel like a crack head on the stuff.

I'm a 50+ Figure gal from South Fl! Right in the middle of menopause but not letting that stop me from from fitness goals.

I'm taking 2016 off to build build build. [emoji1434]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a 50+ Figure gal from South Fl! Right in the middle of menopause but not letting that stop me from from fitness goals.

I'm taking 2016 off to build build build. [emoji1434]

I think that is so respectable!! and hard work!! Do you have any secrets or things your have found with all the hormonal changes?? I'm at the beginning stages of that! I've found losing weight has become very difficult!

Sorry I am still getting used to tapatalk, just saw this.
I am from Australia, figure competitor, how about you??

I'm in Canada. I used to compete in figure but haven't in a few years. I was thinking that I may start back a little more seriously and look at something next year. I've been following our local competitions this year and have really noticed a shift in what figure ladies look like. To me, they look more like physique competitors and the bikini ladies are looking more like what figure used to be. It's been interesting to see the shift.

I'm in Canada. I used to compete in figure but haven't in a few years. I was thinking that I may start back a little more seriously and look at something next year. I've been following our local competitions this year and have really noticed a shift in what figure ladies look like. To me, they look more like physique competitors and the bikini ladies are looking more like what figure used to be. It's been interesting to see the shift.

I agree with this. This is what's happening in some federations here. Also the number of figure competitors is really decreasing across all Feds which sucks really

Top Bottom