Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

calling all adipo kinetix users!!!

emmab

I have just received a bottle of this, and am wondering how to start..ie should I build up to the 3-6 per day, and if so, how few should I start this. I am wondering who else has used this, if you have stacked it or used it alone, and how effective/quickly it works. All replies gratefully received!!!

I've had great results with Adipokinetix! Especially in my butt and thighs, which is precisely the fat I'm trying to target. I'm stacking it with Gugglebolic. I take 1 pill of each in the morning before my workout. Every now and then I'll take a second dose before lunch.

I think the Gugglebolic smooths the jitters a bit, because one time I just took the Adipo by itself, and I was flying! I tend to be pretty sensitive to these types of things, so I haven't felt the need to raise my dose any. I only take it on workout days.

I have taken it with Triax(which you cannot get now) I started with 1 pill 3 times a day then went up to 2 3xa day. First few days I was flying as well, but after the cardio at night I can sleep very well. Doesnt affect the sleeping like most others do.

My friend took it as well & had excellent weight loss!

Top Bottom