Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cali's Road to the big 4-0

I bought the komodosport version which is supposed to be a bit more for the running/ fitness. I've heard it takes some time to get used to them too for running in particular. They feel great just wearing them in the gym though.

Yeah that what my friend recommends for the gym to probably just take a little time.

Yes...that's it..

I would focus first on re-building a good foundation for the more aesthetic finishing touches. For example, in the shoulder I'd do internal and external rotation with cables to strengthen the rotator cuff. I'd also keep doing the PT. The delts can come up pretty quickly (I love plain old dumbbell presses and seated lateral raises, also cable lateral raises).

How long were you off, Cali? One thing that has really helped me lately is doing warm-up sets on every exercise... Even if it seems like a repeat. It means I have to put my pride aside regarding how much I can lift during my working sets but overall the results have been better and for once (fingers crossed) I am injury free at the moment.

Morning everyone..will write and respond more later this afternoon but...weigh in results.

Started the week at 179.2
This morning 173.8

Amazing what happens when you cut out all the late night pb toast! LOL

I know most of it is water weight and I can always drop big numbers the first week of trying to clean it up BUT...I'll take it!! Gives me further motivation to keep going and dial in the diet where it needs to be.

I will be eating tonight, however, and am ok with it! It will be within reason but I'm not going to get too stressed if I eat extra calories today. There was a time when I'd be having a panic attack and guilt up the wazoo but I'm giving myself permission and am going to enjoy the day. That being said, I'll probably make a couple "clean" recipes and disguise them as regular stuff for everyone else. :)

Happy New Years! I'm off to the gym!

Happy new year Cg looking forward to following your progress in 2012.

Just a quick update...I have had a crappy last 16 hours!! Geez!! Nothing like starting the new year off with a bang. I probably shouldn't even be updating now because I'm not in a great headspace and you all don't need my log to become my therapy session!! Part of getting my training program back on track is getting rid of the drama and baggage that has been my on/off relationship of the last few months. It started coming to a head last night and ended this morning...badly. It's one of those things where you know it's for the best but it still sucks and I feel pretty beat up emotionally. The good part is we've had a lot of time apart recently and I know I feel overall happier without dealing with all his chaos on a daily basis. I thought there was some hope but I think I was wrong.

I did hit the gym both yesterday and today.

I trained chest yesterday and will post that workout up in a bit. Today I just did 30 minutes of lackluster walking on the treadmill and another 20 awesome minutes in the steam room. That was the best part! My chest is really sore today and I am really feeling it.

Sorry for the vent!

Top Bottom