Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cali's Road to the big 4-0

HUMMMMMMM NO and i better be the 1st one to get them....

But by decivering you comment i believe im not the the 1st one :worried:

lol..I was just joking..the only before pic I've put anywhere is earlier in the log. I'll send you a couple from Christmas but they aren't super clear...taken at night, outside on a skating oval up here in the great white north!

lol..I was just joking..the only before pic I've put anywhere is earlier in the log. I'll send you a couple from Christmas but they aren't super clear...taken at night, outside on a skating oval up here in the great white north!
better be in bikini snow bunny attire........pleeeezzzzzze

I still have not achieved my goal of getting my diet together. I'm currently on the "My ex is being a douche bag" diet plan....macros set at 50% BS, 30% drama and 20% stfu!! My appetite goes when I'm super stressed but I'm working through it and will be on track soon. I'm feeling a lot stronger and determined. Just been pretty tired the last couple of days.

I have been on that plan, Cali! I think the way off it (when you're ready) is to realize that we get to pick our mealplan, no one else is "making" us eat. Just like no one makes an alcoholic drink. It's the disease.

I was stressed last night and let it mess with my food. I get it. And going through that kind of breakup is devastating... It takes the wind out of your lungs. We need that wind for the cardio!

I posted about this yesterday, but sometimes it helps to have a default plan to resort to when the rest of life is chaotic. The structure created even by just a daily post in here helps me stay on track. Journal away. Don't let the CnC fools (I say that with the utmost fondness) mute any of it for you.

Why do we date these DBS? I dunno, but I know we won't figure it out while continuing the behavior. Better to date these DBs (see below?)!

I'm happy to be a sounding board for any of this. You have so much support here. You are a role model for so many here (no pressure!). Remember the water on the rock. Guess what... We are the rock.

You are so much tougher than you know.

xo

Thanks CB!! I appreciate the words. I'm doing pretty good, all things considered but just need to get that structure in place..the default plan you speak of. I love the DBS...that gives me a great visual to picture!! We are definitely the rock! :)

P.S. I would love to have "the rock" lol ;)

Top Bottom