Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cali's New and Improved Log :)

I will post up a bit later with the info on the diet I'm doing. It's very non bodybuilding and I'm almost embarrassed to post it. I have to find it online. I just did a search and found it and printed it off and thought...what the hell?!?

I started Monday morning at 173.8 and weighed in this morning at 167. Woo hoo!! This is the lowest I've been in months. The bad news is I feel like death today. I can really feel a drop in my energy. There's more protein tomorrow so just gotta get through the day.

I did have a small cheat yesterday. I had become addicted to english toffee cappacino and coffee...a half and half. I went and bought one yesterday because I was feeling like punching someone. I have such an addiction to coffee and diet coke. I've kept my pop to 3 cans a day, which is a HUGE improvement. Trying to drink more water.

The last time I competed, my trainers had me give up pop for the last 12 days before the show and it was hell. It's a real addiction for me. I can't imagine coming off crack!! :)

Top Bottom