Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

butt implants and exercise

Linapark12

Hi I'm 27 years old and two months ago I got butt implants, healing is faster than expected, I was wondering if my exercise routine can as intensive as before surgery , or I have to take it more easy due to the implants, I used to do heavy squats, step ups, and barbell hip thrust with heavy weights, thank you guys.

Hi Lina. This is a question you should be asking your doctor. That's an extreme question to rely on a fitness board. But please, let us know what the doctor says about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should check it out with your doctor, because you need to get examined first. Visually it may look like you are healed, but those places where they put stitches may take more time to get healed, since they already have to grow back together from the inside as well, which usually takes more time than the healing of the outer skin.

Therefore, check it out with your doctor, and even if he will give you a G2G, still be gradual, and start off slowly. Make sure that your butt gets used to the new objects in it.

Book an appointment with your doctor and get a thorough check up before getting back into the gym.

You might feel recovered but that could very easily just be mental because you are eager to get back into the gym.

Don't start working out again until you are given your doctor's blessing. You can actually move the implants if you workout too soon after the surgery and you will need to get the entire surgery redone.

I would follow the advice your doctor gave you. For sure he/she would have told you how long to take off from any training.

Top Bottom