Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BUNNY and SBT Cheer Thread

MAN oh man I know many men would like to be a bug on the wall in these tanning sessions HA HA HA...
Boob squeezing, bent over touching toes, asses in face, arms over head, LOL That's enough perversion

:velvett: :heart: :rose: :luxlove: :loveyou: :kiss:

Lots of love to both of you!
You're going to be sooooooo great on stage. I'm so happy for you guys. It's just been amazing watching your transformations. You are both beautiful women with incredible spirits. Thanks for letting us share this with you. :friends:

Now WORK IT!!!

badgergrl said:
:velvett: :heart: :rose: :luxlove: :loveyou: :kiss:

Lots of love to both of you!
You're going to be sooooooo great on stage. I'm so happy for you guys. It's just been amazing watching your transformations. You are both beautiful women with incredible spirits. Thanks for letting us share this with you. :friends:

Now WORK IT!!!
THANKS a ton girlie!!! :bigkiss:
ANd for all your advice and tips via text messaging!!! Wish you could have been here with us! :heart:

Own that stage ladies now is your time to shine the reward for all that hard work smile and enjoy the day.

The Three Graces....'nuff said. :)

...okay, I just couldn't let you guys go without saying, own the comp, Bunny and SBT. Treilin, you are a Muse.

Top Bottom