Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bulking training routine for female

Geral.Guti

Hi guys I need to harden up and gain some size, I was planning on do only compound movements and my question is how they should be executed on females to get faster results, high reps and light weight or go heavy and low reps, I can't afford a personal trainer right now so I have to do this on my own and need your advice, thank you buddies.

Hi guys I need to harden up and gain some size, I was planning on do only compound movements and my question is how they should be executed on females to get faster results, high reps and light weight or go heavy and low reps, I can't afford a personal trainer right now so I have to do this on my own and need your advice, thank you buddies.
Generally speaking, light weights, many reps = leaner muscles, better endurance (think cross country skiing) while heavy weights, fewer reps = bigger, stronger (as in explosive) muscles.

Skickat från min SM-G920F via Tapatalk

Check out this video I made where I discuss how I recommend working out as a beginner, intermediate and advanced lifter -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...inner-intermediate-advanced-lifter-47320.html

The 5x5 routine is a great routine for putting on strength and size fast. It's one of the most efficient workout plans to put on both size and strength. This thread explains how to develop a 5x5 workout program - https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/...ow2-(thanx)-so-here-is!-k-up-now!-375215.html

I don't see why a split routine or a 5X5 routine would work on a man but not a woman. I would look into both of those, look at the stickies in the weight training forum that talk about both options and see which one looks right for you

Especially for a newbie, I think 5x5 is a great idea.

You will build a foundation for strength and it will be easier to build muscle afterwards.

Top Bottom