x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

building muscle without sides

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about building muscle without sides within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: Please donít lecture me on the dangers of steroids, I am ready and want to take the next step. Iím a female, 34 years old and in great shape for someone my age. My body fat is less than 20%. I want to take steroids but donít want to get man-like features or grow a beard lol. 5í7íí and 130 pounds, training 8 years

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

building muscle without sides

Please donít lecture me on the dangers of steroids, I am ready and want to take the next step. Iím a female, 34 years old and in great shape for someone my age. My body fat is less than 20%. I want to take steroids but donít want to get man-like features or grow a beard lol. 5í7íí and 130 pounds, training 8 years

Re: building muscle without sides

stick to low dose var or sarms and you shouldn't get issues.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Quote Quote posted by Abigail View Post
    Please donít lecture me on the dangers of steroids, I am ready and want to take the next step. Iím a female, 34 years old and in great shape for someone my age. My body fat is less than 20%. I want to take steroids but donít want to get man-like features or grow a beard lol. 5í7íí and 130 pounds, training 8 years
    Ok if you dont want sides and use steroids, go with anavar 5mgs/day and cardarine 20mgs/day with cardazol preworkout 2 caps

sister you will need to hear lecture from me cause my exes used steroids with my help and one grew a moustache. i came home after 3 weeks on oil tanker and she grew it while i was gone. i kicked her out right away.

Quote Quote posted by Abigail View Post
    Please don't imagine you can set ground rules for replies

You can get side effects regardless of what steroids you run but you want to stick to the most mild. I would not recommend anything other than anavar and primo. And even in those cases, I really don't thing females need steroids if they are not competing. You can run SARMs without the risk of those side effects and still get great results.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

Vets got ya. Low dose anavar and sarms to keep sides down