Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

building muscle without sides

Abigail

Please don’t lecture me on the dangers of steroids, I am ready and want to take the next step. I’m a female, 34 years old and in great shape for someone my age. My body fat is less than 20%. I want to take steroids but don’t want to get man-like features or grow a beard lol. 5’7’’ and 130 pounds, training 8 years

Please don’t lecture me on the dangers of steroids, I am ready and want to take the next step. I’m a female, 34 years old and in great shape for someone my age. My body fat is less than 20%. I want to take steroids but don’t want to get man-like features or grow a beard lol. 5’7’’ and 130 pounds, training 8 years

Ok if you dont want sides and use steroids, go with anavar 5mgs/day and cardarine 20mgs/day with cardazol preworkout 2 caps

Please don't imagine you can set ground rules for replies

You can get side effects regardless of what steroids you run but you want to stick to the most mild. I would not recommend anything other than anavar and primo. And even in those cases, I really don't thing females need steroids if they are not competing. You can run SARMs without the risk of those side effects and still get great results.

Top Bottom