Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BuffaloGal's Log

buffalogal said:
The good news is, everyone at my new job knows my plans for competion up front and are extremely supportive. I think I'm gonna make some good friends here eventually! :)

Great to hear, BG...that is going to help a lot and make a big difference! :) Keep your head up. :D

Tuesday, Jan 31st

5:15 am: 1 Glucorell-R

Meal 1: 5:30 am

2 T-Rex
2 Sesapure
multivitamin
potassium supp
1/2 c Egg Beaters
1/2 c oatmeal w/ 1/4 c rasp, 1 scoop whey and splenda
1 liter water

Meal 2: 9:30 am

3 Levorex
1 brown rice cake
17 oz water

12:15 pm: 1 Glucorell-R

Meal 3: 12:30 pm

2 Sesapure, 2 T-Rex
1/2 c ww pasta
3 oz ground tky
LC yogurt
17 oz water

3:15 pm: 17 oz water

Meal 4: 4:30 pm
3 Levorex
Grilled chix salad
1 T honey mustard dressing
16 oz water

Tuesday, Jan 31st

5:15 am: 1 Glucorell-R

Meal 1: 5:30 am

2 T-Rex
2 Sesapure
multivitamin
potassium supp
1/2 c Egg Beaters
1/2 c oatmeal w/ 1/4 c rasp, 1 scoop whey and splenda
1 liter water

Meal 2: 9:30 am

3 Levorex
1 brown rice cake
17 oz water

2 Sesapure, 2 T-Rex
1/2 c ww pasta
3 oz ground tky
LC yogurt
17 oz water

3:15 pm: 17 oz water

Meal 4: 4:30 pm

3 Levorex
Grilled chix salad
1 T honey mustard dressing
16 oz water

Meal 5: ~8:30 pm

2 brown rice cakes
2 T natty PB
Protein Drink

Totals: 1327 cals (41% protein, 35 % carbs, 24% fat)

**Ugh, still haven't joined a gym. Just have no motivation to go in and sign up yet. I'm not even hungry but have to force myself to eat before bed to get my cals up. Hopefully I can get up in the morning and at least do some abs before work. I hate working during the day because my energy levels dip too low to actually do anything afterward. Plus, I think I may be a little depressed and that's not helping either. Aarrgghh!!

buffalogal said:
Meal 5: ~8:30 pm

2 brown rice cakes
2 T natty PB
Protein Drink

Totals: 1327 cals (41% protein, 35 % carbs, 24% fat)

**Ugh, still haven't joined a gym. Just have no motivation to go in and sign up yet. I'm not even hungry but have to force myself to eat before bed to get my cals up. Hopefully I can get up in the morning and at least do some abs before work. I hate working during the day because my energy levels dip too low to actually do anything afterward. Plus, I think I may be a little depressed and that's not helping either. Aarrgghh!!

Honey, realise that you are going through major change in your life - new town and a new job. Plus you're on your own, missing your pups, going back to temporary accommodation every night. Sometimes it's hard to keep everything going when there is so much upheaval.

I'm not saying that you should put your fitness goals on hold BUT give yourself a bit of a break. Don't panic. Your body is used to shift work so it will take time for you to get used to the regular 9-5. Ensure your meal spacings are even and consider carbing up at meal 4, before the workout, to help give you that extra energy - you'll adapt. As for the gym, go with your gut, but if you need more time to decide, relax and take it.

Most importantly, be kind to yourself. Your coping mechanisms are pretty stretched right now so try not to add more pressure. I know how you feel; I've moved many times and all I know is that it takes time to settle, unfortunately.

We're here for you, mate :heart: your cool cyber friends - anytime.

:bigkiss:

^^^^Don't think I could have said it any better then Merm!!

Keep your head up BG, be patient and strong. Know that we are all here for you, backing you up. It WILL take time to settle in and get into a routine, but it will naturally happen, try not to force it. ;) :heart:

mermaid said:
Honey, realise that you are going through major change in your life - new town and a new job. Plus you're on your own, missing your pups, going back to temporary accommodation every night. Sometimes it's hard to keep everything going when there is so much upheaval.

I'm not saying that you should put your fitness goals on hold BUT give yourself a bit of a break. Don't panic. Your body is used to shift work so it will take time for you to get used to the regular 9-5. Ensure your meal spacings are even and consider carbing up at meal 4, before the workout, to help give you that extra energy - you'll adapt. As for the gym, go with your gut, but if you need more time to decide, relax and take it.

Most importantly, be kind to yourself. Your coping mechanisms are pretty stretched right now so try not to add more pressure. I know how you feel; I've moved many times and all I know is that it takes time to settle, unfortunately.

We're here for you, mate :heart: your cool cyber friends - anytime.

:bigkiss:
You are under some mega stress you need some time out and relax.... Your running your adrenals on high and that's not good. You should read the article I just posted under Estrogen, Progesterone... Not to worry you but I went through the exact same issue you are!!. I moved across country, was getting a divorce, my ex had my dogs, I started a new job who after I took the job found out they were being bought out so I was being sold and didn't know it, was selling a house and always talking with a lawyer because my builder had screwed up some stuff and in order to sell it he had to fix it and it took me a year to get him to do that, and I was working out like crazy, did I mention having to live with my parents 3 months while I house hunted! So I've been there.... I'm just saying it has taken me two years to finally adjust and not be a stressed out wreck. My advice is to make time for hot baths, massage, meditation and Yoga! It will all pan out.. you have to take one thing at a time, and a day at a time, and keep a smile on your face. When something seems to big to get through just realize you have gotten through everything else in your life this is just another hurdle. I mean how would you grow as a person and gain wisdom if you didn't have to pay the price and sacrifice somewhere else!

Gurl, get your little tush to the gym & Hit dem weights!
:velvett: :velvett: :velvett: :velvett: :velvett: :velvett: :velvett:

:heart: Nothin' but love for you ... I'm only TRYING to make you smile ...

I'm in agreement with the ladies ... "We're here for you, mate your cool cyber friends - anytime." :rose:

You girls are so wonderful!!

Thank you! And thanks for your story Treilin. Hearing that helps me in more ways than you can ever imagine. Everyone survives and you're living proof of that.

I took everyone's advice - I did hit the damn weights Bunns!! ;) Finally joined that gym tonight to get off my lazy arse!!

But, I also went out and treated myself to Mexican. Semi-healthy, semi-not. Did I care - HELL NO!!

Like IP said, I'm not going to force things. They'll fall into place when they're meant to. Just have to take it one day at a time, keep my strength up for what I need to and come back at it harder than ever.

I'm glad I have you girls to vent to. Makes me feel so much better. :heart: And I'm really starting to look forward to possibly going to Treilin's comp in July (?). I've already warned people at work I may have to take off then. That gives me a goal to shoot for to get my butt back into shape!!

Wednesday, Feb 1st

6 am: 1 Glucorell-R

Meal 1: 6:15 am

2 sesapure, 2 T-Rex
multivitamin
potassium supp
1/2 c Egg Beaters
1/2 c oatmeal w/ 1/2 c rasp, 1 scoop whey and splenda
1 liter water

1 c coffee

Meal 2: 9:15 am

3 Levorex
2 rice cakes

2 sesapure, 2 T-Rex
ww tortilla wrap
spinach, peppers and onions
3 slices tky
LC yogurt
1 liter water

Meal 4: 3 pm

15 almonds
17 oz water

5 pm: 2 Glucorell-R

Meal 5: 5:20 pm

chips and salsa
6 oz grilled chix
rice and beans
sopapillas :p
1 liter water

Workout: Legs (Back to Shadow's project to whip me into shape :velvett: )
Leg Extensions: 1 of 10@55, 3 of 8@55, 6 sec TUT on each set
Leg Curls: 4 of 8@20, 6 sec TUT on each set
SLDL: 1 of 10@65, 1 of 10@75, 1 of 10@85
Lunges: 1 of 10@10, 2 of 10@20
Calf Raise: 3 of 20@45

PWO Protein Drink

buffalogal said:
sopapillas :p

GAWD, I :heart: these!! Mexican food is very dangerous with me. It all starts with the margaritas after which I lose any little judgement I had and my face is in the salsa bowl. :mix:

Top Bottom