Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BuffaloGal's Log

Nightime shifts......blah

Do you always have to work these / or does it change up?

Great job on your journal

Nightime shifts......blah

Do you always have to work these / or does it change up?

Great job on your journal

Blah is right! I have to work them about once a month. I rotate between midnights, days and evenings once every 5-7 days and it gets tricky with my workouts and nutrition.

But, I've decided that's the one thing in my life that IS going to be stable. I love this journaling so far. :)

Wednesday, Sept. 28

2:20 am: 1 Glucorell-R

Meal 1: 2:35 am

1.5 oz chix breast sauteed in 1T olive oil, peppers, onions, garlic and chix broth
1 c whole wheat penne pasta
1 c mixed berries
Salad - 1 c romaine, 1 c spinach, 2 T Light Done Right Italian Dressing
17 oz water

Meal 2: 5:30 am

8 prunes
17 oz water

Nappy time

**Slept from 8:30 to 12:15 pm - about average for me.

Meal 3: 12:45 pm
2 T-Rex
1 Multi-vitamin
1 potassium supp
3 egg whites
4 strawberries
Protein Drink

I'm posting these stats for my own amusement, as well as a motivator to drop this stubborn body fat.

Wed, Sept. 28th

Weight: 144.5
Height: 5'6"
Body Fat: 24% at last check (must get retested very soon) :(
Bicep: 11.5"
Bust: 36"
Waist: 34"
Hips: 39.25"
Upper thigh: 22.25"
Calf: 15.25"

buffalogal said:
Blah is right! I have to work them about once a month. I rotate between midnights, days and evenings once every 5-7 days and it gets tricky with my workouts and nutrition.

But, I've decided that's the one thing in my life that IS going to be stable. I love this journaling so far. :)

I was working Sh*$#Y shifts too. I just stopped in August

Girl, it's so hard I give you props. You are 100% bang on to keep up with the journal......even when things get hard, we are all here for you!!

Girl, it's so hard I give you props. You are 100% bang on to keep up with the journal......even when things get hard, we are all here for you!!

:heart: You just made my day!

Off to the gym now for chest day - my fav!!

buffalogal said:
Miss24K's protein pancakes :p

**Was craving pancakes and went waaay too long without eating, so decided to make something quick for lunch/snack. T-Rex is definitely helping: I wasn't hungry but I sure felt a drop in strength w/ the weights today.

hehe, hope you liked them as much as I do :)

And you're doing a great job girl.

hehe, hope you liked them as much as I do

And you're doing a great job girl.

Love 'em - probably a little too much!

Thanks for the props. All that you've been through and overcome after your last competition is so inspiring! You look fantastic! :)

Wednesday, Sept. 28

1.5 oz chix breast sauteed in 1T olive oil, peppers, onions, garlic and chix broth
1 c mixed berries
17 oz water

8 prunes
17 oz water

Nappy time

2 T-Rex
1 Multi-vitamin
1 potassium supp
3 egg whites
4 strawberries
Protein Drink

Chest Workout:

Flat DB Press: 1 set of 10@30lbs (warm up), 2 sets of 10@35lb, 1 set of 10@40lbs
Flat DB Flye: 2 sets of 10@25lbs, 1 set of 10@30lbs
Cables (not quite sure what these are called, will have to look): 1 set of 10@20lbs, 2 sets of 10@25 lbs
Pushups (all chest machines were taken!): 3 sets of 10

PWO Protein Drink

**Amazing how little strength I have with only a few hours of sleep. I can usually easily do 40lb DB Presses but really struggled with this one. Was lucky to get the weight up at all! Definitely have to watch it next time. Even still, all the guys in the free weight section were staring. Not sure whether they were waiting for me to drop it or in awe. Combo of both, I think from the comments I heard. :mix:

Wednesday, Sept. 28

1 c mixed berries
17 oz water

8 prunes
17 oz water

Nappy time

2 T-Rex
1 Multi-vitamin
1 potassium supp
3 egg whites
4 strawberries
Protein Drink

Chest Workout:

Flat DB Press: 1 set of 10@30lbs (warm up), 2 sets of 10@35lb, 1 set of 10@40lbs
Flat DB Flye: 2 sets of 10@25lbs, 1 set of 10@30lbs
Cables (not quite sure what these are called, will have to look): 1 set of 10@20lbs, 2 sets of 10@25 lbs
Pushups (all chest machines were taken!): 3 sets of 10

Meal 4:

PWO Protein Drink

5:55 pm: 1 Glucorell-R

Meal 5: 6:15 pm

1 Whole wheat tortilla with pizza sauce, peppers, onions and 1/4 c low-fat mozz cheese
1/2 c applesauce
17 oz water

Blah - nothing sounded good tonight and wasn't hungry at all. Just tired and ready for bed, with a slight touch of a sore throat. :worried:

Top Bottom