Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BuffaloGal's Attitude Adjustment Log

buffalogal

Well, let's try this one again. I am re-focused on my goal of doing a figure competition in the spring. I am not sure how my personal life is going to play into this but I will deal with that when the time comes. Because of a now ex-boyfriend that I work with, I am on the fast track to leave my place of employment and find something else well away from the place I'm currently living. I'll be eligible in January, so we'll see how this all falls out.

First order of business: Get the ex out of my mind so I can focus on me :evil: (this is going to be the toughest!)

Second: Get stats; weight, bf %, measurements, pics.

Third: Set goals that I can stick to but that will also motivate me at the same time.

Fourth: Figure out a meal plan I can stick with that falls in the 40/30/30

Fifth: Find a personal trainer. They're few and far between up here and it'll be tough finding someone with the fitness and nutrition background I will need.

I'll start this log next week. I'm off for training in Philadelphia starting Friday and there's no sense starting then. Be back soon...

Thanks girls. :bigkiss:

Remind me again that I can do it... Had a meltdown today and smoked two cigarettes, ate 3 doughnuts, 3 muffins and a bagel with cream cheese. :chomp: All for supper tonight, with nothing else during the day. I don't think I can get any lower than this. :sulk:

Hopefully I can only go up from here, and :finger: anyone who gets in my way!! :evil:

You can do it.......F**k him....he is not worth you punishing yourself! Time to take care of you!! ((((((HUGS))))))

Top Bottom