Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BuffaloGal's Attitude Adjustment Log

buffalogal said:
I'm still here. Was in Philly for training for 3 days and also to meet Rooney. What an incredibly awesome person she is! Can't believe an hour and a half flew by like that. :rose: Next time we'll get Jens in too... ;)

Am planning to start getting my "diet" tight today. But, got very little sleep last night so am headed for the couch for an early morning nap. Will do as best I can for the diet as I have a 2.5 week vacation from work after Thursday and will be doing A LOT of traveling. But, when you're determined you make it work as best you can. Night-night.

Sorry I didn't make it girlie!! Would have loved to have met you & seen Roony again.....but I simply didn't feel like making the drive..... Raincheck fo sho!! :heart:

jenscats5 said:
^^ Yeah!

Alanis Morrissette's "You Outta Know" helped get me thru my divorce......

Good one. I like Christina Aguilera's "Fighter" for times like these
Stupid, I know :rolleyes:

Jens - Definitely next time...especially if Rooney decides to do a comp! ;)

Thanks for all the well-wishes gals! :heart:

Obviously, did not log my food from yesterday. Was doing great until a small fire at my house. Thank gawd for fire extinguishers... Will try again today, after I clean up the mess. Off to work for now - have a great day!!!

Ok, finally back from vacation so here goes...

Have been trying to get 30 min of running in every other day, doing HIIT in the mornings, karate 2-3 times a week and have got to get back into lifting seriously. Don't have time to go into specific details as I'm running late for work (blech - first day back)!

Diet has been clean for a couple days now and my cardio is slowly improving - to the point where I actually want to do it again. Am back with the ex as of about 3 weeks ago and am trying to get things cleaned up around here to sell the house in a few months, move stuff in over there, etc... But, the fitness lifestyle is still calling and so I'm starting my new log. Feel free to get the :velvett: out any time I need it...

Monday, Oct 16th

Supps: 1 Gluc, 2 sesapure, multi, potassium supp, calcium supp

HIIT on tread: 30 sec @ 8MPH, 1 min @ 5MPH x 8 cycles
17 oz water

M1: 6 am
1 c veggie egg beaters
1/2 c oatmeal
1 scoop whey
1/4c rasp
17 oz water

Monday, Oct 16th

Supps: 1 Gluc, 2 sesapure, multi, potassium supp, calcium supp