Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BuffaloGal's Attitude Adjustment Log

Obsess about getting where u want to with your physical goals, and do it for u not to get back at him..........I had that thought too!

My gawd woman, get out of my head!! How'd you know I was thinking it??

I am gonna do this for me. I just need a few days to get my motivation back to do anything - anything but lay on the couch and cry. Least I have my pups to keep me company.

And training this weekend, and I'll finally get to meet at least one EF member - hopefully more. ;) That should get my motivation back!

buffalogal said:
And training this weekend, and I'll finally get to meet at least one EF member - hopefully more. ;) That should get my motivation back!

;)

Hang in there, girl!

:bigkiss: One day at a time...

Got a late night hour and 15 minute phone call last night from the ex. Feels good to get everything out in the open finally. I'm feeling better and maybe can be friends with him eventually. He's now into a deep depression due to the break-up but there's no going back now. The work situation does not allow it, even if we do still love each other. Nobody said life was easy... :wilted:

Thanks girls - you're slowly helping me pull through it. That and these two beautiful girls are what is going to get me through. Nothing better than a little puppy love... ;)

Another thing I thought of was turn off the radio! And download the song : avril lavigne "he's not the one"... and PUMP IT IN THE GYM! Glad to hear your feeling better......I keep talking to my ex for a while after and it only made it harder...

^^ Yeah!

Alanis Morrissette's "You Outta Know" helped get me thru my divorce......

Great song Jen....makes you feel soooo much better! Hey where are you girl?? Hope all is well

I'm still here. Was in Philly for training for 3 days and also to meet Rooney. What an incredibly awesome person she is! Can't believe an hour and a half flew by like that. :rose: Next time we'll get Jens in too... ;)

Am planning to start getting my "diet" tight today. But, got very little sleep last night so am headed for the couch for an early morning nap. Will do as best I can for the diet as I have a 2.5 week vacation from work after Thursday and will be doing A LOT of traveling. But, when you're determined you make it work as best you can. Night-night.

Top Bottom