x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Bu

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Bu within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: I don't think there's been a point in the past 15 years or so that my lower back hasn't hurt. Any high-impact exercise (like running) exacerbates this. Even low-impact exercises take a toll. I stretch daily, I wear a fully supportive bra, and I watch my posture, but the boobs are a problem. I've seen a chiropractor about it, and he just tells me that hopefully when I get down into the "normal" weight range it'll take the pressure off and I'll see improvement. I know that the first line of

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thread: Bu

All Natural

Bu

I don't think there's been a point in the past 15 years or so that my lower back hasn't hurt. Any high-impact exercise (like running) exacerbates this. Even low-impact exercises take a toll. I stretch daily, I wear a fully supportive bra, and I watch my posture, but the boobs are a problem. I've seen a chiropractor about it, and he just tells me that hopefully when I get down into the "normal" weight range it'll take the pressure off and I'll see improvement.

I know that the first line of defense is to lose some more weight (I have about 40 pounds to go before I'm where I oughta be), but what else can I do in the meantime? Surgery is NOT an option I'm willing to consider fyi.

Anybody else have the curse of the bountiful bosom?

Re: Bu

Some people swear by inversion tables to help offer some relief.

1. never go to a chiropractor lol, that is a scam
    2. yes invest in an inversion table and use daily
    3. yes lose more weight
    4. go to bikram hot yoga

my guess is you have some hernated discs in your lower back. don't freak out, almost all of us will have this during our lifetimes. the question is does it bother you? the answer here is yes. you have to take pressure off those nerves which fire up the pain. so decompression is going to be your only way to reverse it so follow what i wrote above and PM me always on this topic as I have 3 herniated discs that i have successfully reversed on my own after spending 25K over the years on idiot chiropractors and doctors who were worthless
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutting, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Quote Quote posted by anglela22 View Post
    I don't think there's been a point in the past 15 years or so that my lower back hasn't hurt. Any high-impact exercise (like running) exacerbates this. Even low-impact exercises take a toll. I stretch daily, I wear a fully supportive bra, and I watch my posture, but the boobs are a problem. I've seen a chiropractor about it, and he just tells me that hopefully when I get down into the "normal" weight range it'll take the pressure off and I'll see improvement.

I know that the first line of defense is to lose some more weight (I have about 40 pounds to go before I'm where I oughta be), but what else can I do in the meantime? Surgery is NOT an option I'm willing to consider fyi.

Anybody else have the curse of the bountiful bosom?
    Err no. 40lbs is fat.

I'm not a female

I would just work on losing weight. And Might go get an adjustment. Your alignment might be off
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM