Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

? for Brick girl and Other Anavar users

Axe

I was going to pick up some Anavar by Bratis Labs and was doing some research on it. On BBX everyone claims that it is total dogshit. On the anabolic board no one has ever heard of it. And over here you guys love it.

Have you taken it with no other drugs?
Were you happy with the results?

Thanks

I take it every day, split a tab up and take half in the morning and half at night, I love the stuff, I don't take anything else with it right now, and couldn't be happier, the people that say it doesn't work are probably 20% bodyfat and eat dingdongs for breakfast and wonder why when they take a little pill it doesn't knock them down to 5% bodyfat, since it didn't, it must be junk ;) get my point :)

Thanks for the quick response...I am going to grab some. Go check out BBX there is a thread on it over there and it gets bashed pretty hard. It is on page 2. Like you said they are probably having ding dongs for Bfast.

What Brick Girl said! I have beern on 10mg/d for 10 weeks or so and if this stuff is dog crap I'll take a truck load of it.

That's cheaper than I pay, but I trust my source and he is a hell of a nice guy, so it's worth the extra for piece of mind :)

My clit gets engorged easily, and gets REALLY engorged :) But that's all I can think of off hand, a little chin hair, just a pluck here and there. :)

I've got a question for ya. I'm thinking about putting my wife on anavar. But...she's about to get back on birth control pills. Will the birth control pills have any effect on her while she is on the anavar? What dangers (if any) could she possibly encounter?

Thanx,
Nico

Good question from cujo, I have the same question....

Also, I read on another board that the 2.5 - 10mgs of Anavar is the size of a grain of salt. So splitting the tab is not doing any good because the tab itself is just filler. There is no telling which side the grain of Anavar would be in. So one half that you are taking is filler and the other half is the full dose..

Quiller

Top Bottom