Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

breastfeeding and anavar

Man... Wtf with these ladies?

Another girl wanted steroids and pregnancy, this one wants steroids and breastfeeding.

No, you don't want to do that.
Be smart!

If you need a fitness body super fast, just stop breastfeeding. Your baby thanks.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

Flo, on this very forum (Elite) we've a mum and daughter using Tren. Oh yes!

Great member but not something we'd recommend. Ditto the 18 year old guys over on Evo talking about their... second fkin cycle. One, who we had to ban (again cool but...), was 14.

WTF indeed.

Flo, on this very forum (Elite) we've a mum and daughter using Tren. Oh yes!

Great member but not something we'd recommend. Ditto the 18 year old guys over on Evo talking about their... second fkin cycle. One, who we had to ban (again cool but...), was 14.

WTF indeed.
Well... a mom and a daughter who are both adults... ok I can get it... they are responsible for their own choices... but a baby, a fetus? They don't have a choice. They accept what adults chose for them. Using steroids pregnant or breastfeeding besides being selfish is completely negligent.

Nowadays there's no pressure for women to get married and to be a mother... so, I can't understand why women wants children if they don't want to change their bodies for a little while.

If the woman had a healthy weight gain during pregnancy in 6 months after the baby is born she can easily return to her pre pregnancy weight and body with proper diet and exercise. Instead of wasting money with steroids, she should hire a nutritionist to help her to achieve her goals while she's breastfeeding.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

That would be a terrible idea. What you are putting in your body will end up going to the baby. Using steroids while breastfeeding is extremely selfish.

Top Bottom