Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Breast size while being lean

Agkay

I see some models on instagram (or they are models inmy opinion), like that one -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc5LhMFKG9I are very lean, but they still have a big breast. How is it possible?Whenever I lose weight, my breasts get smaller, and when I gainweight they get bigger. But how can they be so lean and keep theirbreast size?

It is physically impossible to have large breasts and be lean at the same time, because breasts are fat, and if you lose fat, you do so in the entire body, so you can not lose fat in the stomach without doing so in the breast. You either lose fat in both spots, or in none.

Most women who are fitness models have breast implants.

Breast tissue is fat after all. If you have very low body fat, your natural breast size will also be small. The only way to get around that is through breast implants.

For a normal woman, when you lose fat, your lose breast size. It just makes sense because you are losing fat. I am guessing most of those models have fakes.

Top Bottom