Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

breast implants and body building

Wn Cheer

how is everybody doing today? question, after breast surgery what could be the time off to take from lifting weights? I got my implants a month ago and healing is going way faster than I thought, but I miss working out since I was a fitness girl since I was 18, I'm 25 now, the doctor said about two months but I think it's way too much to wait lol, opinions boys?

I took 6 weeks...then did light Elliptical and legs - extensions, curls. My upper body was pretty weak post surgery so start light or you could bust an artery. I actually fell face forward one day and tried to catch myself with front fall break but I wasn't completely healed and busted arm pit artery---that was scary!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DONT start working out unless your doctor gives you the green light. If you start to workout too soon after the surgery, you can actually make the breast implants move and look lopsided.

If you think you have recovered, book an appointment with your doctor and get a check up. He will let you know whether you are ready to start weight training again or not.

Don't rush back and risk injury. I know how impatient we can be with this lifestyle but just remember that you want to be able to do this for years. Glad your surgery went well!

I would say you got easily do lower body after 4 weeks or so.

However, when it comes to upper body, I would definitely listen to your doctor.

I've trained several females that have had breast implants, do nothing for 4 weeks, then week 5 use machines only and no weights or very little weight (so u only just feel some resistance) slowly increase in weight over the next 12 weeks until you are doing your old pre op weights. Yes 16 weeks before you are back to your pre op weights.

Top Bottom