Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Breast enhancement question

VanTranStan87

[FONT=&quot]My girlfriend is thoroughly convinced she needs a boobs job
c04413d2-cd65-42d3-a184-fef3a1773a5f
Fortunately i convinced her to try some topical breast enhancement products before resorting to surgery. Does anyone have any experience or advice in this field? Have any products worked for you/your girlfriend? Did you have any side effects and how long did the results last?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

the only advice i can give you is most of the chicks i have known who have gotten boob jobs have had tremendous problems so i feel ya on wanting her to not do it

at the end of the day though it is her body my man, you cannot stop her and the more you push her the more she will push you away. especially if she is young

I sympathize with you, as I am not a fan of both jobs myself either, but I've no experience with topical creams either. My first thought is they probably don't do much though.

My girlfriend is thoroughly convinced she needs a boobs job
Fortunately i convinced her to try some topical breast enhancement products before resorting to surgery. Does anyone have any experience or advice in this field? Have any products worked for you/your girlfriend? Did you have any side effects and how long did the results last?

You mean a cream? Scams.

[FONT=&quot]My girlfriend is thoroughly convinced she needs a boobs job
Fortunately i convinced her to try some topical breast enhancement products before resorting to surgery. Does anyone have any experience or advice in this field? Have any products worked for you/your girlfriend? Did you have any side effects and how long did the results last?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
No girl "needs" a boob job. I will say the creams wont do a thing. And since shes a grown adult, it's her choice. But I would tru to talk her out of it. Theres a lot of complications that can come from it

Top Bottom