Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Breakup

Cutiebolic

High End Bro
Platinum
Heartache during contest prep...

How do you use it to your advantage instead of letting it sideline you?

I have worked so hard and don't want to lose my gains but this is just the type of thing that has put me at the bottom of a pint of xyz-thing-I-shouldn't-be-eating.

I wish I could even be mad at him but I'm just sad. It's just a shitty situation all around.

Remind me this feeling passes? I feel like I'm being ripped in half :(

Breakups are very hard bro, been there before...it's easier for weightlifting though! The best thing to do is stay busy! So go to the gym! It might be tough on the appetite also, but you need to just stay busy, that is the key man...if you are taking caffeine or ephedrine etc lower the dosage as these can cause anxiety...you this as an advantage.

When I went through a divorce, the only thing that got me through it was music and the gym! Another key thing, MUSIC! Listen to it constantly.

Sorry to hear that !! I know it's so much easier to be mad instead of sad , been there too.. It never seems like you'll get over it , like it's gonna last forever .. But then it passes and life goes on .. Stay focused , just constantly keep busy and think of the things that make u happy other then ur ex ... Hope u get better quick !!

all good advice. thank you.

i did kill my HIIT this morning. trying to stay on my plan, but i'm just not hungry and all i want to do is be active -- i know that will only get me completely catabolic, though. ugh.

and REALLY good heads up on the stimulants, woot. definitely hadn't thought of that one but it could easily put me over the edge to send a text i shouldn't! gotta stay strong. strapping on the old ovaries ;)

Thanks for the support. I haven't felt this lousy since I was 15! ;p

It helped to get to go to work this morning though, and the music thing has been great (that and you might notice I should be paying rent on this site right now -- lol)

Heartache during contest prep...

How do you use it to your advantage instead of letting it sideline you?

I have worked so hard and don't want to lose my gains but this is just the type of thing that has put me at the bottom of a pint of xyz-thing-I-shouldn't-be-eating.

I wish I could even be mad at him but I'm just sad. It's just a shitty situation all around.

Remind me this feeling passes? I feel like I'm being ripped in half :(

I just wanted to tell you I really feel for you!! I had something similar about 2 months before I started prep. I went back and forth between being angry and being sad and the gym really became my therapy place. I used the anger to fuel the workouts and left the sadness for the steam room after. It became my 15 mins cry session in the steam room, which sounds crazy now. lol I'd reserve any crying for that specific time too.

If you can try to find other ways to cope...distracting yourself is a good one. I used to write out my feelings, listen to music and when all else fails, remind yourself how hard you've worked and that you deserve this and you aren't going to give him the power to make you cheat!!! You are so close!! You can do this!!

I know it doesn't always help in the moment but time is a wonderful cure. It seems like it takes forever, I know, but it will pass and you will be stronger. Hang in there girl!! We are here for you and cheering you on. You motivate me every day!

Thanks for the support. I haven't felt this lousy since I was 15! ;p

It helped to get to go to work this morning though, and the music thing has been great (that and you might notice I should be paying rent on this site right now -- lol)
Tell me about it, last week I had a huge blowout with my husband in which he said he wanted to leave and I came within seconds of offering to buy him a one way plane ticket... after that we lived the most tense days we've ever had and I couldnt eat or sleep, but thanks to music I was able to work out and run, I NEVER run but it helped me a lot, swimming is also great for cardio, muscle tone and releasing pent up energy, go for a swim if you can!!!

Just don't listen to music that makes you think about them. Find new tunes and make a whole new work out mix. Change your routine up and keep your head up, it does take time but it will get better.

Top Bottom