Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Breakup

Thank you all so much for your responses, especially those who shared their personal stories. I can't tell you how much it has helped. This is kind of embarrassing but I haven't even told most of my friends or anyone at work yet... I'm sure that probably means I'm in denial.

Every day I feel a little bit more detached from the situation which is good and also sad. I just totally didn't see this coming, but I should have. Ugh. Enough about that!

Anyway, this week has been crazy busy but I've managed to get my lifts and cardio in and stay on my meal plan, which I'm happy about. Hope you are all well and for those on the east coast I hope you have power/water, etc back.

Lotsa love (sparkle sparkle)
C

Heartache during contest prep...

How do you use it to your advantage instead of letting it sideline you?

I have worked so hard and don't want to lose my gains but this is just the type of thing that has put me at the bottom of a pint of xyz-thing-I-shouldn't-be-eating.

I wish I could even be mad at him but I'm just sad. It's just a shitty situation all around.

Remind me this feeling passes? I feel like I'm being ripped in half :(

My most recent breakup floored me. I barely got out of bed for a month and I stayed in a pretty bad place for a few more after that. I felt like I would never be ok.

Then, one day, I was. I was ok. I was able to just release the sadness and move on. Oddly he and I have texted in the last month off and on as friends and it's actually helped me realize how far I am from the worst of how I was feeling. It took me like eight months to really truely move on, but I've done it.

I don't tell you that to make you think it's gonna drag on that long - I hope it doesn't!! I tell you that so that if it takes a while you can keep faith that it will, eventually, get better.

I'm sorry you're hurting. It's the worst, isn't it?

(btw, took me a while to tell people in my life too. I couldn't handle sympathy, I couldn't handle "I told you so" I couldn't handle anything. My own thoughts were already too bad to deal with, I couldn't bring myself to vocalize or hear anything on top of it)

It's ironic I posted in here earlier this week and have just gone through a break up today. One I suspected might happen and one I felt I had to do but didn't think it would be today. Even when you know deep down it's probably for the best, doesn't always help the feeling. So CB...I'm with ya girl! and I appreciate the other posts even more now too.

It's ironic I posted in here earlier this week and have just gone through a break up today. One I suspected might happen and one I felt I had to do but didn't think it would be today. Even when you know deep down it's probably for the best, doesn't always help the feeling. So CB...I'm with ya girl! and I appreciate the other posts even more now too.

Oh, CG... I'm sorry :(

If you ever need to vent...shoot me a pm. I'm in a similar boat and feeling like my head might pop off any day now.

Hang in there! :)

My husband and I are (hopefully) nearing the end of a three week fight. It got pretty ugly, and to be honest, I'm still not sure where we stand. He is in Iraq, so I had more than enough time to think (ok obsess) about everything. I didn't want to eat, everything I heard or saw reminded me of him, and I had a hard time just getting through the days... I just had to keep telling myself that I have a lot to offer, and it's his loss if he can't see that. If things end up working out, you will be better off having recently reminded yourself just how great you really are! If they don't work out, just don't let yourself forget it!

It will get better, and will be nothing more than a distant memory before you realize it!

Top Bottom