Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Breakfast change

cdp11

Every morning for breakfast i eat an omelette with fat-free cheese and a bowl of oatmeal. I look forward to breakfast every day because i love this meal so much but i was wondering if anyone has any yummy suggestions for a change in the omelette filler. I love the fat-free cheese but just looking for another option to rotate in

cdp11 said:
Every morning for breakfast i eat an omelette with fat-free cheese and a bowl of oatmeal. I look forward to breakfast every day because i love this meal so much but i was wondering if anyone has any yummy suggestions for a change in the omelette filler. I love the fat-free cheese but just looking for another option to rotate in
I think salsa is a popular one. But you can use grilled chicken, veggies like peppers, spinach and asparagus & even shrimp or crab meat as fillers. Experiment with spices like the various Mrs. Dash ones to see what you like. Also, you could try 1% cottage cheese or low fat ricotta as well if you still want some kind of cheesy and creamy consistency.

If you want to be extra creative, you can combine your oats and egg whites to make protein pancakes. There are a few recipes for this in the recipe sticky.

I love all sorts of things in omelettes - I always like to cook extra veggies & meat at night just to have some for the omelette.....

Another good breakfast option is chicken & mashed sweet potato - and it's good @ room temp or cold!

Top Bottom