Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

boyfriend has no libido

Girlhelp2me

So i have been dating this guy for 6 weeks now. the first couple weeks he was all over me wanting to have sex. then after 2 weeks of daily sex now he won't even touch me. he is watching tv and i get down to give him a BJ and he gets mad like the tv is more important. what happened here? this is my first serious bf and i like him a lot.

That to me does not seem right at all! I have been with my wife for 16 years and can not get it enough from her! Something is off.

So i have been dating this guy for 6 weeks now. the first couple weeks he was all over me wanting to have sex. then after 2 weeks of daily sex now he won't even touch me. he is watching tv and i get down to give him a BJ and he gets mad like the tv is more important. what happened here? this is my first serious bf and i like him a lot.

Maybe he doesn't like you going on the internet and asking questions about private matters.

yes he got bored with you or is seeing someone else on the side

at first it is always going to be fireworks but once you get into a relationship things get dry and boring. you either gotta accept this or you move on to another guy. i suggest if you stay you not be so pushy, if a guy is watching sports for example you gotta let us be a guy. instead bring him a snack or something, save the sex till after.

That to me does not seem right at all! I have been with my wife for 16 years and can not get it enough from her! Something is off.

you realize your situation is the rare one. many marriages are sexless. i know married couples who have sex a couple times a month at most. read divorce notes and you will see some go months without it, there is just zero interest in each other.

you are very very lucky.

If a guy is turning down a bj, there is a serious issue. The best thing you can do is just be upfront and ask him straight out what's up. This will only get worse if it drags on.

you realize your situation is the rare one. many marriages are sexless. i know married couples who have sex a couple times a month at most. read divorce notes and you will see some go months without it, there is just zero interest in each other.

you are very very lucky.
Thanks bro. 3 times a charm lol.
she is a very special women without a doubt!

Unfortunately it's common for a lot of guys to lose interest with their partner after a while. It's in our nature to always want something fresh and new. Once the newness wears off the excitement and desire takes a hit. I've been married 16 years, and still want it all the time, but it does seem to be pretty common.

Top Bottom