Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

boyfriend doesn't eat healthy

nationaldotast

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]soi have been dating this guy for a few weeks and i REALLY REALLY likehim but he doesn't workout like at all and he eats really bad. i'mtalking fast food.. to him eating chikfila is healthy it is that bad. can he ever change or am i wasting my time? [/FONT]

only the person can change themselves.

i've dated more women than most and some were extremely receptive to my lifestyle and one in particular became even more obsessed than me. i created a monster. others continued eating mcdonalds and rejected science and nutrition as fake.

both extremes can wedge a relationship. my advice is don't force feed your nutrition ideology down someones throat. they may gradually start being receptive to your lifestyle over time and you can learn some new stuff from them too as well.

in the end if you insist on dating a healthy guy then meet one at yoga or the gym that shares your lifestyle, just remember you will never find someone who is 100% onboard with you on anything. example: i dated a fitness freak and we would go to the gym and she would spend 90 minutes doing all kinds of stuff while i would do my strength training and be done in 40 minutes. so i would sit for the rest of the time waiting for her to finish. we ended up working out on different schedules anyway

How old is he? Is he educated on nutrition and exercise? You can start by teaching him. Maybe you can cook some meals together as something fun to do together.

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]soi have been dating this guy for a few weeks and i REALLY REALLY likehim but he doesn't workout like at all and he eats really bad. i'mtalking fast food.. to him eating chikfila is healthy it is that bad. can he ever change or am i wasting my time? [/FONT]
Cant change people. They have to change themselves. If it's an issue for you find somebody that fits your lifestyle better

that’s his lifestyle.. not everyone is into nutrition/health

It will be hard to change someone, as they have to want to change themselves. You can test the waters to see if he is open to healthier habits, but if he isn't, you may have to accept it or move on.

Top Bottom