Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bolfortan and anavar

Maryeligirlfit

Hi everyone I'm a long time anavar user woman and after years of taking I kind hit plateau on it, my source got me some bolfortan to stack with anavar, according to him, It makes a strong cutting cycle with anavar but then, searching on some webs, articles recommend woman to stay away from this compound, opinions please, thanks.

if you are extremely experienced a low dose of test is okay. if you overdose on testosterone you will get severe virilization issues which may not be reversible

your source is just trying to make a sale off of you and you should NEVER take their advice on stuff like this!

Hi everyone I'm a long time anavar user woman and after years of taking I kind hit plateau on it, my source got me some bolfortan to stack with anavar, according to him, It makes a strong cutting cycle with anavar but then, searching on some webs, articles recommend woman to stay away from this compound, opinions please, thanks.

Dealer says yes... well there's a shocker.

Your source is just trying to upsell you. I would not recommend bolfortan at all. How have you plateaued on anavar?

Top Bottom