Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boldenone vs nandrolone for females

meganhulk01

which one of the compounds mentioned in the title combined with anavar would be the best stack for a female
trying to bulk? thank you.

Boldenone and Oxandrolone. One of my favorites.
I would go up to 200mg Bold and 30mg Oxan per week for up to 12-16 weeks... good and dry gains.
But I would only mix the drugs if I had used each separately.

Well... if you want what most women want is a lean and toned body... only Oxandrolone or even only SARMS will give you that.

Now ... if you want a more developed body, it will not be with Oxan and SARMS. I imagine your goal is a bigger development, so the choices Nandrolone or Boldenone.

However, if a muscle development is not your goal, forget these drugs.

I’m a pro fiqure competitor and I’ve only used anivar 10mg and primo 1/4 cc every 4 days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At the end of the day, it's your choice you. You have to know what body you want to build and what are the risks you will take to reach your goal.

I've said countless other times here. All your gains that go beyond the female biotype, to keep them, you will have to continue using male hormones and prolonged use exponentially increase the risks.

Understand what you want and what you will do and if something happens and how you will handle the situation.

Any drug has the potential to virilize, some more, others less, but we can not predict your individual response.

Understand what are the sides and which are the ones you could live and which are you could not, because in prolonged use, the sides will occur sooner or later.

My advice is, if you want a muscular body, you are not going to build it with one cycle. So start slowly, one drug at a time, low dosages... see how your body reacts, what are the gains versus the side effects.

It takes time to build a beautiful shape, with drugs or no drugs, for both women and men. But if we women speed up the process with drug abuse we will pay a high price.

If you just want a lean and toned body, stay away from steroids.

I wouldn't recommend either. If you are going to go ahead anyways then it is just a personal choice. I have a buddy who's wife will run EQ here and there only around 50mg per week. We also had Arianna Polumbo on a podcast and she said she would always use a nandrolone over a testosterone derivative for a female. So as you see there is no clear cut answer.

Top Bottom