Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

As and Body Temp

hardbdygrl

OOOOOOOK this is very very uncomfortable!!!!!!!

Why am i soooo HOT all the time. Im sweating! iM just sitting here at work in the air contition.

Does anavar and winny raise your body temperature at all?

I feel like i am having 10 hot flashes in the matter of 30 seconds. Im not on any clen or anything,,just some eca's but i have always taken them,,so i dont think that is the cause of it.

I know As raises the blood preasure but that wouldnt cause me to be hot and sweating all the time would it? My veins are pooping out, which i like,,but sheeeeeeesh im dying of here,,lol i need to go jump in the pool or something

:mad:

Anavar did a lot of weird things to me and I seem to remember sweating more being one of them. I even smelled different.

its from the increase in blood pressure from the juice... i almost had a heartattck during sex a long time ago when i was on a cycle...lol not fun

try running up some stairs like 10-15 steps, see if u get all hot red and sweaty, and heart rate will sore

but thats the thing im just sitting here typing u guys,,, and i am sooooooooooo hot,, im sweating,, i have a tank top on and a pair of jeans and the air condition is on.

NYM im not pregnat my dear:)

hardbdygrl said:
but thats the thing im just sitting here typing u guys,,, and i am sooooooooooo hot,, im sweating,, i have a tank top on and a pair of jeans and the air condition is on.

NYM im not pregnat my dear:)

i have a fan at my desk at work blowing on my head all year round.....get one..and get used to it lol

I know when I first started taking the eca I did not sweat at all but now that I have taken on/off for years now I sweat just walking a bit too far. I believe it is because they build up in your system even when you are off of it. I can be in a room where everyone else is freezing with sweaters and I'm in a t-shirt burning up. However, when my bodywt. is up (offseason) I stay alot hotter too. But, I did read that a.s. can increase body temp. Well, learn to live with......you will get use to it.

Its from the increase in metabolic rate. Protein synthesis takes energy and the body is only 40% efficient making ATP from substrate, the rest is heat. If you're in a serious growth spurt, you'll find yourself just breathing harder doing nothing (more O2 consumption). Moreover, the more muscle you carry, the greater the O2 consumption and heat production. The ECA will add to that effect.

W6

Top Bottom