Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Body part workouts

margiethatcher

When you ladies lift do you do full body lifts ? Or focus on individual muscles ? I don’t want bulky arms but want the rest of my body to looks good.

My girlfriend trains both, but her goal is to be strong.

When you ladies lift do you do full body lifts ? Or focus on individual muscles ? I don’t want bulky arms but want the rest of my body to looks good.

So don't train arms.

Well you don’t want a muscular body with scrawny arms. I wouldn’t totally ignore arms. It’s it as easy as you think to get “bulky arms”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trust me you won't have to worry about it. Your genetics wont allow it if you are a female and dont use drugs. Your arms will never be too bulky

Muscle is a hell of a lot harder to build than 99% of women think. Ask any guy on this forum that also has test levels 10 times higher than you naturally

For me I do legs and glutes 3X a week, chest, shoulders and triceps 1X, back and biceps 1X, and abs thrown in there as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom